bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

testicular atrophy

ok, i hate to have to ask this. while doing my research on the subject i read an old post where the guy said his nuts went from the size of walnuts down to the size of m&m's. was he exaggerating? i know i can keep the size up by using tribulus, HCG , etc but i dont mind the shrinkage as long as they come back. I'm going on an M1T/4derm and I know this stuff will shut you down just like real gear. So do they really shrink that much?

Froggy is offline Member
    peanut m&m's!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    More like small pebbles.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    dude, mine did NOT shrink that bad, maybe 30% smaller than usual. The lady didnt even sayanything when they were in her mouth

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Mine went down to the size of, um, I guess pocket lint... a nice wad stuck in a jean pocket...yeah about that size

j/k about m&m's...they came back

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me know how your M1T/4derm cycle goes. I heard it was nothing but "sides in a bottle." Whatever you do, keep in mind you need to run post cycle therapy in the same fashion you would run it for an anabolic steroid cycle. Very important!

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I'm following nsa's cycle to a "t" thanks for all the replys, just gettin a little freaked out i guess, i love my balls. Will be starting cycle in october. will get before/after pics to post results. hoping i can handle the sides, i see some guys stop after a week or so from the sides. we'll see.......

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Let me know how your M1T/4derm cycle goes. I heard it was nothing but "sides in a bottle." Whatever you do, keep in mind you need to run post cycle therapy in the same fashion you would run it for an anabolic steroid cycle. Very important!
    I am on an M1T cycle with 1-AD. Regarding PCT, do I need to run Clomid or will something OTC like 6oxo work. Let me know.

Thanks,
    MT

Thread Information