Thread: clomid and acne

E.G.B. is offline New Member

clomid and acne

Whats your experience with acne while on clomid for PCT?
    I'm finishing up my cycle and planning on using clomid but have been hearing it can (usually) causes bad acne?
    Anyone agree or disagree with this? Is it the same type of acne from using gear? I get mild acne on my back from gear but none on my face. Should I expect some on my face? Thanks bros.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E.G.B.
    Whats your experience with acne while on clomid for PCT?
    I'm finishing up my cycle and planning on using clomid but have been hearing it can (usually) causes bad acne?
    Anyone agree or disagree with this? Is it the same type of acne from using gear? I get mild acne on my back from gear but none on my face. Should I expect some on my face? Thanks bros.
    it isnt the clomid that causes acne, it's the changing of hormone levels involved with coming off a cycle......you may get it, you may not.....and you should'nt worry about getting it on your face, just shoulders/arms/back if you do get it at all

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    That's what I thought. I keep seeing threads saying that people are using Nolva because the sides of clomid are so bad. It's the sides of 'no test' in the system that is bad.
    No matter what you take, PCT is tough. Might as well use the best suppliment to get your HPTA back to normal. From most people, clomid seems to be the answer, unless you use HCG during your cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    it isnt the clomid that causes acne, it's the changing of hormone levels involved with coming off a cycle......you may get it, you may not.....and you should'nt worry about getting it on your face, just shoulders/arms/back if you do get it at all
    I couldnt of said it better. I never break out while on a cycle, but man, once I'm off, I break out for months!!!! It sucks!

Britguy is offline Banned
    i had the same reservations bro, i broke out on my deltoids, but when i went tanning reguarly it cleared it up, you'll be ok, didn't really get any on my face either, i think tanning helps dry them up mate

E.G.B. is offline New Member
    thanks guys. Here's the thing. On my first cycle I didn't run any PCT as I didn't know any better. I kept almost all of my gains and ran into no problems with acne while on my cycle (well very very minor on my arms) and it immediately cleared up after the cycle was over. No acne after cycle? What do you think? Is it worth it?

Thread Information