ogar is offline New Member

little help please

like before i get 300mg every 2 weeks that is monitored , i cant change that, but i can use evry thing else, i read all the info on novice cycles, and the orals i was told not to take cause i will be taking test enantate for rest of life right now im taking 1 amp of sust250 evry other week, cause the newbie cycles dont say anything about someone having to take somthing for ever..
    so wat im asking is if some has any insight on my dilema, i dont want to start putiing a whole bunch of cash in the crapper.i ve been reading inf on sites for awhile and still kind of fuzzy, you guys have been doing it for awhile, thats alot of experience on this site, so if you guys can help........
    300 mg= delatestryl evry 2 weeks
    1 amp= sust250 evry other week
    ?
    ?
    ?
    nbeen on the test enantate for 2 an ahalf mounths now.
    Last edited by ogar; 09-10-2004 at 05:21 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogar
    like before i get 300mg every 2 weeks that is monitored , i cant change that, but i can use evry thing else, i read all the info on novice cycles, and the orals i was told not to take cause i will be taking test enantate for rest of life right now im taking 1 amp of sust250 evry other week, cause the newbie cycles dont say anything about someone having to take somthing for ever..
    so wat im asking is if some has any insight on my dilema, i dont want to start putiing a whole bunch of cash in the crapper.i ve been reading inf on sites for awhile and still kind of fuzzy, you guys have been doing it for awhile, thats alot of experience on this site, so if you guys can help........
    300 mg= delatestryl evry 2 weeks
    1 amp= sust250 evry other week
    ?
    ?
    ?
    nbeen on the test enantate for 2 an ahalf mounths now.
    ???? english please

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ???? english please
    Amen

Asym...been a while since I've been on. I missed your blatant terse responses!

wat kind of modified cycle would be good for me? i guess is wat im saying.
    delatestryl=300mgevry 2 week
    sust250=evry other week
    mon starting d-bol for six weeks
    i have been taking the delatestryl for 2 months, taking the sust250 for a week now, then starting mon will start the d-bol, will i get goo d gains?
    this is wat i am doing right now. anything i should increase or decrease?
    this is first cycle.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    why are u only taking one amp of sust every other week? sust needs to be shot every other DAY cause of the short half life of the prop that is in it. i assume u are on HRT? i would grab jsut a few bottle of test enantate and run the difference per week so 350mg/week

thanx, the delatestryl will be more abundendt in supply once i start it at home, but as for the sust250, thanx for the info, the d-bol on a six week cycle good? will i need to take the nolvodex? because i will be still taking test for rest of life? a friend told me that i should just take tribulus in high dose is this true? to get natural test going.
    Last edited by ogar; 09-11-2004 at 01:15 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Amen

Asym...been a while since I've been on. I missed your blatant terse responses!
    lol....good to see u too bro

Quote Originally Posted by ogar
    thanx, the delatestryl will be more abundendt in supply once i start it at home, but as for the sust250, thanx for the info, the d-bol on a six week cycle good? will i need to take the nolvodex? because i will be still taking test for rest of life? a friend told me that i should just take tribulus in high dose is this true? to get natural test going.
    6 weeks of dbol is too much. take the nolva is u are getting gyno. why u taking test for the rest of your life? did u lose a testical or something?

did not lose a testy, pituitary gland not working properly it needs a little help, so 6 weeks of d-bol 15mg=day for 4 weeks then start to taper off is too much?

dbol for 4 week.

Thread Information