seriouslifter is offline Member

People on juice or have done a cycle

Maybe I am just used to my body, but when I do a cycle I swear nothing really has grown dramatically. My arms grew like half inch from 15 1/2 to 16 and like 1/4 or little less. My chest grew like 2 inches. I gained like 18lbs. Why do I just look in the mirror and I just say I dont even look any bigger. Other people get like awesome results on a cycle and they dont even know what there really doing. This kids arms got so big on 1 cycle. Why are my arms or calves not growing! I want my body to be so big. So many people think steroids will just make you big. Do I need to like up the dosage for my body or do I have bad genetics. Last 2 cycles I have done are 25mg ed for 6 weeks of dbol , 400mg of test cypo for 10 weeks. Last one I done 400mg deca , 500mg of sust. They dont even feel like hardcore cycles. I dont even really feel any side effects. My strength is the same since like week 6 and its week 10 now. I have been at 275 on flat bench for 5 reps for so long. I thought my strength would keep going up and up every week. On my first cycle I could do 275 for 5 reps, now new cycle its like the samething since I lost most of my strength from 1st cycle. Why am I like plateauing? Ok for my 3rd cycle coming up in like 2 months, I want to cut and gain strength/lean muscle. I thought deca would harden/cut my muscles, guess not. Is Tren /Test and winny good? What dosages should they be at for reccomended dosages? Test Prop or regular Test E? Should I take injection winny or 50mg of winny tabs ed? Help please.
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 09-09-2004 at 07:38 AM.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you arent training hard enough or your gear is bunk....1st off Deca is used to bulk up, not cut (well I guess anything can be used to cut if used in the right moderation). Test Prop will retain little water compared to Test E but you have to run Prop ed or eod while Test E only 2x's a week. Also diet is the key...and try 45 minutes or cardio e/d.

Im going to be running a cut cycle in a bit and gonna run it like this..

Test E 750mg 1-12
    EQ 600mg 1-10
    Winny 50mg ed 7-12
    Arimidex .25 1-13
    Novladex 10 1-13

PCT Clomid 300/100/50 13-16
    Novladex

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Well my strength did go up quickly, but it then just stayed at that and never gained more. My strength went up to 275 for 5 reps. I also could do that on my 1st cycle also at the end. When cycle was over I was back to like doing sets of 245 or less.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Eat more

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    I grew like a ****ing weed.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Maybe I am just used to my body, but when I do a cycle I swear nothing really has grown dramatically. My arms grew like half inch from 15 1/2 to 16 and like 1/4 or little less. My chest grew like 2 inches. I gained like 18lbs. Why do I just look in the mirror and I just say I dont even look any bigger. Other people get like awesome results on a cycle and they dont even know what there really doing. This kids arms got so big on 1 cycle. Why are my arms or calves not growing! I want my body to be so big. So many people think steroids will just make you big. Do I need to like up the dosage for my body or do I have bad genetics. Last 2 cycles I have done are 25mg ed for 6 weeks of dbol, 400mg of test cypo for 10 weeks. Last one I done 400mg deca, 500mg of sust. They dont even feel like hardcore cycles. I dont even really feel any side effects. My strength is the same since like week 6 and its week 10 now. I have been at 275 on flat bench for 5 reps for so long. I thought my strength would keep going up and up every week. On my first cycle I could do 275 for 5 reps, now new cycle its like the samething since I lost most of my strength from 1st cycle. Why am I like plateauing? Ok for my 3rd cycle coming up in like 2 months, I want to cut and gain strength/lean muscle. I thought deca would harden/cut my muscles, guess not. Is Tren/Test and winny good? What dosages should they be at for reccomended dosages? Test Prop or regular Test E? Should I take injection winny or 50mg of winny tabs ed? Help please.
    I hate to say it but deca does allow you to gain fat with muscle... also there is some water bloating so while you grow... you dont necessarily look better. In fact most poeple I see look kinda fat after a deca cycle... this is why some people do EQ... tends to assist muscle growth but without the fat. Also seems SUST is better for keeping the fat down while growing the muscle as compared to test enanthate /cyp.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    maybe its ur diet? do u change ur workout routines? same thing just happened to me i gained 18 pounds but when i look in the mirror i dont see 18 pounds. everyone else says i've grown dramaticly lately. i think it could be u want to be so big and when u look in the mirror and dont have 20inch arms u think ur small. i think thats my problem ne way. im gonna up my dosage next cycle and see what happens.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Whats your calorie breakdown look like?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its probally your diet. When Im on a cycle and eating like a MOFO i have a week or so where I dont feel like eating anymore. When I can literally watch my growth from week to week. If I dont eat good for a week my growth stops. Its all about diet. You can do alot with a bulking diet without steroids .

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You can do alot with a bulking diet without steroids.
    I couldnt agree more... people dont eat enough!!!

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    eat till you are about to puke

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Maybe I am just used to my body, but when I do a cycle I swear nothing really has grown dramatically. My arms grew like half inch from 15 1/2 to 16 and like 1/4 or little less. My chest grew like 2 inches. I gained like 18lbs. Why do I just look in the mirror and I just say I dont even look any bigger. Other people get like awesome results on a cycle and they dont even know what there really doing. This kids arms got so big on 1 cycle. Why are my arms or calves not growing! I want my body to be so big. So many people think steroids will just make you big. Do I need to like up the dosage for my body or do I have bad genetics. Last 2 cycles I have done are 25mg ed for 6 weeks of dbol, 400mg of test cypo for 10 weeks. Last one I done 400mg deca, 500mg of sust. They dont even feel like hardcore cycles. I dont even really feel any side effects. My strength is the same since like week 6 and its week 10 now. I have been at 275 on flat bench for 5 reps for so long. I thought my strength would keep going up and up every week. On my first cycle I could do 275 for 5 reps, now new cycle its like the samething since I lost most of my strength from 1st cycle. Why am I like plateauing? Ok for my 3rd cycle coming up in like 2 months, I want to cut and gain strength/lean muscle. I thought deca would harden/cut my muscles, guess not. Is Tren/Test and winny good? What dosages should they be at for reccomended dosages? Test Prop or regular Test E? Should I take injection winny or 50mg of winny tabs ed? Help please.
    Sounds like crisco depot, plus the doses are too low.
    Get REAL gear and go 600+up on test. You will get gains on a melba toast diet.

Deca is an excellent cutting tool. People who don't cut with Deca have bad diet or aren't on real Deca (very common). I've used enathate packaged and labelled Deca - this is typical.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    Eat more
    2 words you definitely have to live by!!!!!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    honestly if your gear was good. your diet and training are off

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    ...as for the winnie. I take 1cc every other day from the Sydgroup labs. I hear the oral is fine it's just harder to come by for me. I love the injectable and get hard ripped results alone or stacked. I've used it recently in a cypionate /winnie stack as well as a EQ/winnie stack. And with deca too. You can't go wrong with either but I like needles.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Eat, Eat, Eat. Most people don't understand that putting on mass is 80% diet, 15% hard work and 5% genetics. JMHO

MT

Thread Information