akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member

50 ml vial splits and secondary question

This is a 2 part question which will cut down the number of threads.

First off I have a 50 ml test enth (qv test 250) I was splitting with a buddy. However, due to my infinite wisdom I now am wondering the best way to chop it up. I want to give him 25 ml in his own bottle but dont want to buy 180 dollar crimpers from a certain research company. I noticed on our sponsor research company, sealed sterile vials. Could someone breakdown the most efficient way to take 25 ml out of the original vial and put it in one of the empty sterile vials? I have never drawn with a syringe before and want to keep this as clean as possible.

Second question...I want to use 25 g 1" syringes for my injections (when i finally get to that point). Can I use the 25g to draw from the vial? I dont want to switch out needle heads (22g to 25g as i have read in other posts).

Thank you.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can preload all the syringes and take half. You might come up a little short, so I wouldn't give him the first 25ml. you might only get like 20ml left if it's a little underfilled or so. It'd be better to draw from a 18-21gauge pin so you don't wait forever.

Thanks for the response. I wouldnt have known I might short myself.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    How bout if you stick it in each others ass at the same time. You can practice on one another.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Guys, couldnt he just get a sealed sterile vial and a 10ml syringe and draw it 2.5 times and inject into the sealed one?

How bout if you stick it in each others ass at the same time. You can practice on one another
    Ah thank god for a sense of humor!!

Guys, couldnt he just get a sealed sterile vial and a 10ml syringe and draw it 2.5 times and inject into the sealed one?
    Thats pretty much what I'm gonna do but I'm gonna watch and make sure I dont short myself. Thanks everyone (yes even you dogsofwar) for your help.

Thread Information