Thread: Anadrol 50

Brian_1513 is offline New Member

Anadrol 50

How long does it take for anadrol 50 take effect? I got Brovel anabrol 50, its an oval shaped pill, it has a B for Brovel carved into it. real or fake??

ilovesus is offline Member
    i got some anadrol from brovel a few weeks ago. they are white and on one side it says oxymethalone and on the other it says 50mg. do yours dissolve quickly?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive been watching for a thread like this. My Anadrol says B/D on one side, and 50 on the other. I always heard it is so harsh, and makes you huge fast, superfast gains, but havent seen anything in 2 weeks @ 100ed. I think this is fake. Anyone heard of it?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    drol is much stronger the d-bol. it still takes a week to 2 weeks befor you see gains. you might put a few pounds of water on.

if you think your gear is bunk post some pics.

yeah, I remeber you saying that gsxxr, just thought I might see something by now. Although a few people have commented on my arms and shoulders, I was thinking it was from the sust. Gonna post a pic later on as I cant seem to locate it in the legit roid photos...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I start feeling the pumps from the drol within a day or 2 of use... kicks in real fast for me

6 weeks of the sust @ 500/wk, and 3 weeks of the d-bol & didnt feel anything. But now that you mention it, I felt the tightness right after I started the Anadrol . About day 4 or 5. Maybe this third week of the drol will change things...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    6 weeks of the sust @ 500/wk, and 3 weeks of the d-bol & didnt feel anything. But now that you mention it, I felt the tightness right after I started the Anadrol. About day 4 or 5. Maybe this third week of the drol will change things...
    Six weeks and nothing but a tab of tightness???? Time to find another source.

i added drol to my existing sust 250 cycle and im feeling it as of day three.....ive gained 3 pounds ...mostly water probrably..... strength seems to be gaining quick

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    6 weeks of the sust @ 500/wk, and 3 weeks of the d-bol & didnt feel anything. But now that you mention it, I felt the tightness right after I started the Anadrol. About day 4 or 5. Maybe this third week of the drol will change things...
    You should notice it considerably. By the end of the first week i'm always up at least 5lbs and the pumps are massive. When doing bi's for example, by the sixth set i'd be lucky if I could bring my arm to a 90 degree angle i'd be so pumped.

Thread Information