Thread: clen

civic mick is offline Junior Member

clen

i know i will prob b told 2 have a search 4 the question im aboput 2 ask but i was just wonderin wen 2 start me clen ?ive got 3 weeks left on me corse of winny and was wondering if i cud start it now or is it a bad thing doin it whilst on winny can someone help me please

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    i know i will prob b told 2 have a search 4 the question im aboput 2 ask but i was just wonderin wen 2 start me clen?ive got 3 weeks left on me corse of winny and was wondering if i cud start it now or is it a bad thing doin it whilst on winny can someone help me please

why dont you just save the clen for WHEN you are on pct.

civic mick is offline Junior Member
    ok i was just wondering wen would b best thats all i am goin 2 use the clen with stackers for my cuttin is this wise

ok i was just wondering wen would b best thats all i am goin 2 use the clen with stackers for my cuttin is this wise
    you could have used clen while on your cycle but being you are on your last two weeks i would save it for pct. you cycle clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. so in your case it would be ideal just to wait til your pct to use it. Clen could actually help you hold on to your gains while you are on pct.

you could have used clen while on your cycle but being you are on your last two weeks i would save it for pct. you cycle clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. so in your case it would be ideal just to wait til your pct to use it. Clen could actually help you hold on to your gains while you are on pct.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Clen can be used at anytime. IMO its best to use in PCT. And yes you can use it same time as when your cutting

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon

spoon your really slammin that point home eh?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    So Spoon what you're saying is you could have used clen while on your cycle but being you are on your last two weeks i would save it for pct. you cycle clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. so in your case it would be ideal just to wait til your pct to use it. Clen could actually help you hold on to your gains while you are on pct.

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    aaahhhh, now that you put it like that Dezel, it all makes sense.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eaktc
    aaahhhh, now that you put it like that Dezel, it all makes sense.
    LMAO

Thread Information