biff is offline Associate Member

cycle for a pitcher

my friend is a pitcher in college he wants to do cycle but putting on to much bulk will slow down his pitching what type of cycle is good for a pitcher im not really sure on this because the only thing i've ever worried about is bulking.

could someone please give me a little help here

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what type of school ? Juco ? D1 ?

he plays for a jr. college he said alot of the players our on cycles they go back in forth from winstrol and deca i told him that was a bad idea i dont know much about cycles that would help him with pithcing i mostly know about tryin to achieve alook whether mass or cutting

KeyMastur is offline VET
    they don't test for juice in juco's

maybe something simple along the lines of a test prop & fina cycle

thats sorta what i was thinking but hes kind of a newbie and i dont know it fina would be good for him. what about halo would that help scinse it helps alot with strength and doesnt put on to much muscle hes never done a cycle and has alot to learn he so he is not goin to cycle till next year im just tryin to help him out and get on the right track cuz fomr what he told me about the guys on the team they aren't very educated

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I'm not too sure, but would halos toxicity be too much for a noob? I would go with test prop or var...deca (with test of course) would be nice cause of joint lube but winny for a pitcher his shoulder would prolly kill him. Once again dont take my word for it wait for someone with experience but just my .02 cents.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i can tell you with no uncertainty

as with my business i work with high level athletes in a myriad of sports. one particular organization that i work with and i'm sure you will be familiar with is the NPA(national pitching association). i was sent one of tom house's guy last year getting him ready for spring training with the phillies. all i am going to say is Deca . recover and joint integrity are your main concerns due to rotation. Deca from the top of the food chain, MLB. no more no less

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    Deca from the top of the food chain, MLB. no more no less
    yeah but your boys use Deca and they're ****ed when it comes to testing

we went through this before we started

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    yeah but your boys use Deca and they're ****ed when it comes to testing
    there are testing times that we had to work around. we knew he was going to get a look by the phillies, but as he was 28 and NPA guys had made both the player and myself aware of the chance of his age, velocity, and prior surgery effecting is chances we knew he was going to wind up most likely in AAA in Maine. so we took the shot and let the scouts, TH, and the player make the decision. like we(well not me) had predicted AAA was where he was gonna wind up which gave him his chance to by pass the test and prep him for the AAA season. we worked out everything correctly and as is not often suspected by most people who say that deca is still metabolically inactive in the system upto 18 months it worked out.
    it's hard telling a guy you are getting ready to throw for big league scouts, "hey, it's gonna be AAA, but show them what you have", but for him he was just happy to be playinganother year as far gone as his chances were and are at this point in his career. you find alot that guys who are not what they were or even have a legit shot just want one more game, week, season, and we have to be realistic( as do they) when AAS become an issue.do you take a chance on timing knowing you are gonna go AAA or take the shot(literally) and hope you can delay testing if need be.the issue of testing is not what it seems in it's rigid guidelines you find organization preaching they employ.
    is it fair or right? i don't pay these people salaries, put food on the table for their kids, sell shirtsfor them so it is not for me to say. we facilitate the individuals and expedite their processes. we don't make judgements for them , but we do preach moral understanding which is something that ios very hard to find around athletes paying for this type of service

interesting....bet they're not trying to get *ss on the road with a deca only cycle

i am always shocked at this

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    interesting....bet they're not trying to get *ss on the road with a deca only cycle
    as i know of many manyy people who have use deca only cycles and the only time i have ever heard of people experiencing "deca dick" is on the internet. this may be because on the internet peopel can speak freely as in person someone may not want to admit their problem in person.
    again, one more person, this particular pitcher...no deca dick.

no i've never had deca dick but i've had friends get shut down hard....thats cool with you're boy but as for me i think it happens to some people...that's like saying there's no roid rage ...people will argue about it all day.

oh yeah i hear you

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    no i've never had deca dick but i've had friends get shut down hard....thats cool with you're boy but as for me i think it happens to some people...that's like saying there's no roid rage...people will argue about it all day.
    oh i know what you're saying. everyone's different as we all know

what type of test would be the best would it be prop he isnt looking to put on to much size and he also said that to much muscle on a pitcher will decrease his velocity ive also heard that be for but im not no expert on that matter.

Thread Information