rainmaker is offline Junior Member

Wanted 15 pounds of keepable muscle to look hard and cut

Hi guys i'm currently planning my second cycle after running a dbol , deca test cycle which i gained 15 pounds but lost 5 in the pct section. currently 5'5 at 160 and looking to add to a lean cut 175 pounds. What compounds would u reccomend to achieve this goal, i will not be doing orals in this cycle b/c for the fear of liver....thnxs. Repsonses are greatly appreciated. Also how can i prevent my blood levels from fluctuating? thnxs a lot

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    the compounds i would reccomend would be weights and protein and complex carbs . u dont need to do another cycle bro. u need to eat

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Test prop / EQ could be what you're looking for ( shot ED )
    I see you don't want to use an oral, but Var is pretty gentle if you can afford it- good for strength & hardness.

OH yeah & eat like an EQuine

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    currently 5'5 at 160 and looking to add to a lean cut 175 pounds. What compounds would u reccomend to achieve this goal, i will not be doing orals in this cycle b/c for the fear of liver....thnxs. Repsonses are greatly appreciated. Also how can i prevent my blood levels from fluctuating? thnxs a lot
    Eat more calories than you burn (with an emphasis on protein) and lift heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Test prop / EQ could be what you're looking for ( shot ED )
    I see you don't want to use an oral, but Var is pretty gentle if you can afford it- good for strength & hardness.

he is only 21 and planning his second cycle. please dont tell him he should be juicing. he obviously hasnt hit his genetic peak if before his cycle he was 150. he needs to eat and workout for at least another well alot of years before hw should even think of juicing. steroids should be used to help get u over that plateau that being natural can take u to. i hate when people want to juice jsut to take the quick way out of it

Could i ask u when u mean lieft heavy do u mean in the 4-6 rep range or is there anythign else i should not. I know u say eat like a madman but achieving 15 pounds of muscle in 4 months which is my goal is kinda hard not to mention that half the mass could be stored as fat. so that is why i'm looking into a seconf cycle. and not to mention i'm currently in taiwan where its bloody hard to find enough meat, cause my place has no kitchen. Oh yah did u guys know the gnc( the only shop the sells protien around here) 3lb bucket is approximately 100 Canadian dollars? what a bloody rippoff!

okay i get the point duckman..u'r right i should not be juicing agian for another 2 to 3 yrs...however my question is it possible to pack on 10 lbs of muscle in 4 months? also...what complex carbs would u ppl reccmend that i eat over there they have a lot of white rice and white noodles and white bread..that is not that good, ppl from taiwna any reccomendations?

hey r w balls u do realize that u'r only 1 yr older than me?

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    okay i get the point duckman..u'r right i should not be juicing agian for another 2 to 3 yrs...however my question is it possible to pack on 10 lbs of muscle in 4 months? also...what complex carbs would u ppl reccmend that i eat over there they have a lot of white rice and white noodles and white bread..that is not that good, ppl from taiwna any reccomendations?

10 lbs of muscle in 4 months inst really feasable. eat a good amount of protein and complex carbs and it will help. whole wheat is what u want for complex carbs. do a serach for glycemic index and the lower the number the better. brown rice, yams, otameal, those should be staples in your diet.

and yes i do realize im only one year older than u. and i was stupid and did my first cycle before i was at my genetic peak, but that is why i commented on it, cause i know how much better it would have been if i did it the right way. just trying to help u out bro

Sorry- My bad- didn't see age-

Rainmaker- go read diet forum - lift like a mother F***er & enjoy your own hormones for a couple more years.......

Why buy 'em when U can get 'em for free!!

okay thanks for the advice guys i think i'll jsut lift natural for a yr or so then see what kind of results i've had..i ve been lifting since grade 11 and gained like 20 pounds since then naturally, but then after trying a cycle..u realize how easier it is to go up 15 in 3 months...so just an addiction i wil have to live w/o. Also another question another cycle of test/ eq with proper pct should return my test levels to normal am i not correct to say?

At your age you can't really say - proper PCT *may* bring it all back in line, but you're still developing & you might push your body in the wrong direction permanently...

Basically........

Risk your dick / balls..............vs.............train hard & wait 2 years

I know which I'd choose

Thread Information