Thread: hexabolan?

htr
    htr is offline New Member

hexabolan?

did a serch and came up empty - sorry if this has been asked before. i have a source that has supplied winny, test, and deca with good results. and now is saying they have hexabolan which is similar to parabolan - however i can't find any info on hexabolan - anyone heard of it - if so is it any good?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    the only parabol chemical name is trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate so maybe he is just confusing something, or maybe trying to take u for a ride. what did he say it did?

htr
    thanks for the reply

i am still a newbie with stacks - used a light test/winny and a light test/deca in the past both with good results. i need to stay away from deca due to testing and read about a parablona/winny/anavar stack that would give me good strength gains and 5-10lbs of mass. but i thought parabolan was impossible to get. so when i saw it on his list i inquired about it. but he said he had repalced para with hexa. so i am not confident in it.

i would stay away with it and stick with the basics. especailly since it will be your only third cycle. i ma big fan of the simple stacks with basica compounds, none of these "designer steroids " . give me some good old test and fina and im a happy juicemonkey

Auctoris is offline New Member
    Well actually Hexabolan is Parabolan and contains Trenbolone ...
    Last edited by Auctoris; 09-10-2004 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auctoris
    Well actually Hexabolan is Parabolan and contains Trenbolone...

yes it does contain trenbolone , but fina is tren acetate, the beset of tren's IMO

Hexabolan is an old name for Parabolan .

Yes it contains Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate 76mg which corresponds with 50mg of Trenbelone base...

So I doubt very much that it is the real stuff (since Hexabolan also was produced by Negma) , maybe an ug lab gave the name hexabolan to their Trenbelone acetate?

Quote Originally Posted by Auctoris
    Hexabolan is an old name for Parabolan .

Yes it contains Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate 76mg which corresponds with 50mg of Trenbelone base...

So I doubt very much that it is the real stuff (since Hexabolan also was produced by Negma) , maybe an ug lab gave the name hexabolan to their Trenbelone acetate?

i think they might give the name to their parabolan before they give it to their tren acetate. they are two very different ester. acetate being a very quick one, while Hexahydrobencylcarbonate being a very very long one

Lol yes true probably to their Parabolan .

Then knowing that some labs produce Parabolan which actually contains the trenbelone acetate... or not even that but testosterone propionate .

It's all confusing

So better follow w_rballs advice to stick with basics...
    Last edited by Auctoris; 09-11-2004 at 11:48 AM.

htr
    thanks for the advice - which test do you recommend? i have used sust 250 in the past with decent results I think – it was a beg. cycle – didn’t get the flu etc.. and I kept the majority of my gains. but I would like a little more out of it this time.

Well basicly test is test.

Imo if u liked the sust i would use the sust again, don't know how much u took last time a week so maybe u could up this and throw another compound in...
    Need more details...

There is also a lot of info on other compounds on the board, u could read them see which u want, try to make a cycle and post it and then u can ask what the guys on this board think of it...

"research is the key to knowledge"
    Last edited by Auctoris; 09-13-2004 at 04:22 PM.

Thread Information