Stephan is offline Associate Member

Can someone please help me

I need help with my cycle...I got off to a bad start im on my 7th week of deca at 200mg and i just started taking tes e at 500mg a week...now im taking 2g0mg of tes e on tuesday 200mg of deca on wed and the other 250mg of tes e on thursday..should i keep it like this or should i take both shots of the tes e in the same day right after the other...

GymDog is offline Banned
    You can mix both and shoot it at the same time. 1 shot a week...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    You can mix both and shoot it at the same time. 1 shot a week...
    not a good idea, deca and test en both need to be shot twice a week to help maintain steady blood levels

GymDog is offline Banned
    You do realize the length of the half-lives of those two compounds? Something like Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) requires at least shots twice a week, but something like Deca -Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) can go much longer and yield the same gains. Here's an example of Nandrolone's half-life in respect to the different esters:

Nandrolone 30-40 minutes
    Nandrolone phenylpropionate 1 day
    Nandrolone decanoate 6 days
    Nandrolone laurate 10 Days

A half life of 6 days means @ day 6, If you injected 400mg of Deca, you'd still have 200mg in your system, then once you shot up again, your levels would spike proportionately. The only thing he may see off 2 injections a week is a slightly lesser amount of bloat. Hell, I ran T. Enanthate only for my first cycle and gained 27 lbs off one shot a week. He doesn't NEED to inject twice a week. He can, but it's not necessary.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How long are you running this cycle??? You do know that the Test is going to take at least 4 weeks to kick in? And 200mg of Deca won't yield that big of gains. Shoot them both on Mondays and Thursdays....

Thread Information