irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

what sort of gain from fina eq and prop?

im preparing a cycle of
    100mged prop
    400mg a week eq
    and 75mg ed fina
    for 15 weeks
    what will i get out of this cycle?
    do you get a good size with this cycle or just good quality muscle?
    and yes im using anti es

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    up the eq to 500mg ew and 15 weeks of fina is too long imo i have never run past 10 weeks and yes you should get good size strength and definition off this cycle if your diet is in check good luck bro

sorry i meant i was only running the prop and eq for 15 weeks the fina 8 to 10 weeks.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    sorry i meant i was only running the prop and eq for 15 weeks the fina 8 to 10 weeks.
    I WOULD GO 8 WEEKS ON FINA ITS A HARSH SUBSTANCE BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU GREAT STRENGTH AND SIZE ALSO TAKE B-6 FOR YOUR PROLACTIN LEVELS WITH THE FINA ITS VITAMIN B-6 YOU CAN GET IT FROM RESEARCH LABS

thanks for the help bro

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Fina doesn't kick in for me until 4 weeks then the strength goes up and the body fat down. If I would run 8 weeks I would only get 4 of good effect. I prefer 10-12 for maximum results. Of course the side effects also increase. I take Nolva and saw palmetto along with extra potassium. It definately gives massive gains. Throw in 500 mg sust for 20 weeks with your prop and really explode to extreme levels of size and strength. Then cruise on sust 250mg/wk until your next time. You will lose very little size/strenghth and harden up. Do that for 2 or 3 years gradually increasing your sust doses each cycle and you will be a monster.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    do you reall think that is good advice??

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    do you reall think that is good advice??
    Well let's see. This is a bodybuiling forum and this particular section is about anabolic steroids . I would imagine there are actually people her who really want to get huge. I mean really freaky huge. For them yes, this is great advice. Fot the casual fitness types who are not hardcore or the summer muscle boys I am not too worried. It is very doubtful they would even consider such extreme doses and time on. Let's just not be naive here. If you are truly looking to be competative on any level this is the exact advice you need. Is there more to protecting your health involved? Yes, but, that's a different topic. I personally chose to do exteme doses.Four of my friends at the gym are nationally competative, top 20 in Nationals as high as 4th. I know what they do and it's even more than this.
    Last edited by markas214; 09-07-2004 at 10:02 PM.

Oh also save your money and drop the equipoise . Basically duplicating what the fina will do.

I'm not trying to start a war here, but this guy seems relatively new to juice by the simple fact that he asked the "how much will i gain" question. You answer his question and then add a personal spin which i think is extreme overkill for someone relatively new to the drugs. I think some people need to keep in mind that people come here and are VERY impressionable and consider us the mecca of information on this subject. When you recommend a cycle to someone, keep in mind that they MIGHT actually use it. What you recommended does not fall anywhere in the realm of safe or necessary for his level of expertise. Sorry if you do not agree with me, but you NEED to realize that for most people (not professional bound) using for periods of 2-3 years can cause permanent repercussions on their health.

Maybe I'm wrong, but from the standpoint of a medical professional....that was bad advice
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 09-07-2004 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    Maybe I'm wrong, but from the standpoint of a medical professional....that was bad advice
    OK, bad advice in the context of the question. I'm an ER RN/CEN/BSN. So I am also a "medical professional" and will not argue your point which is valid. Also, it depends on his goals. At 6' 180 lbs 24 years of age and having already cycle experience I'd have to say he still has a long way to go. Depends on how far and how fast I guess. To answer directly the question I say: 350mg/wk of test is enough to keep your libido intact with the fina. Your fina dose is quite effective but I would run it ten weeks. I find Eq doesn't do much for me and too costly for limited gains which I said earlier can be gotten with fina for a quarter the price. Jump start with 4 weeks of dbol and end with 6 of winny. OK I'm back to suggesting higher doses but a 16 week cycle will not harm you if you are a healthy individual and I imagine you want to make the most of it. Regardless if you do your cycle as planned lift heavy and eat right you'll see significant gains. The problem with "cycling" though without keeping low maintainance doses is you will inevitably lose the gains over time. I do advocate bridging between but only if you are willing to keep up with ancilliaries and get occassional bloodwork.
    Last edited by markas214; 09-07-2004 at 11:20 PM.

consider this a handshake....That was great advice bro, i couldn't have worded it better myself.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    kind of off subject...but is fina a test ester and or somthing you can run alone?

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    kind of off subject...but is fina a test ester and or somthing you can run alone?
    no...

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Four of my friends at the gym are nationally competative, top 20 in Nationals as high as 4th. I know what they do and it's even more than this.
    Well from you avatar pic maybe you should start trying it... lol

geez bro...

Thread Information