partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what's the word on the street w/ M1T??

only people i know who use it are you guys online talking about it and rich gaspari who only talks to me about it because he's trying to get me to sell it in my gym so he's biased as hell.
    so what's the word?dosages? cycle it and at what length? success on it? give me some input. preferably from someone whowas smart enough to use it by itself to know exactly what is working in their body.
    if you're taking 2 or more different supps and/ or gear please don't respond to this. i do appreciate the feedback and i'm going to spend today trying to research this from a clinical perspective and see what i can come up w/.

apparently

there are no studies done by anyone legitimate determing it's positive nad/ or negative effects. "users" are the only source of feedback on this supp as it appears to me. may have to pass on this or use it after having taken a siginifcant time off of gear

Another1 is offline Junior Member

M1t

Hey Partyboy - most people won't take the stuff by itself because it will knock you on your ass. After the first week or for some people less - the lethargy is horrible. I couldn't stay awake at work. Was actually falling asleep sitting straight up in my chair... pretty messed up.

The only thing that helped (and what most folks use) was 4ad as a transdermal. I used the powder mixed with some T-gel. Seemed to help a hell of a lot.

The stuff works. I gained a lot of strength off the stuff - more than I did in the 4 weeks of Dbol this time around while waiting for the test to kick in. The guy I work out with was doing a run of M1T also and his strength went through the roof.

We were doin 30mg a day using the axion parma 10mg caps. Ran it for 4 weeks straight.

Another1

thanks bro

haven't tried it yet and i'm considering it at some point when i get off my current cycle.thanks for the info

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    only people i know who use it are you guys online talking about it and rich gaspari who only talks to me about it because he's trying to get me to sell it in my gym so he's biased as hell.
    so what's the word?dosages? cycle it and at what length? success on it? give me some input. preferably from someone whowas smart enough to use it by itself to know exactly what is working in their body.
    if you're taking 2 or more different supps and/ or gear please don't respond to this. i do appreciate the feedback and i'm going to spend today trying to research this from a clinical perspective and see what i can come up w/.
    I think by itself it doesnt work very well... 1-test products are notorious for being like Dbol or Drols... as soon as you discontiue taking it, the gains reverse themselves and get lost in record time! On the other hand, sleepyness sides are much less severe when stacked with real testosterone and seem to be more keepable, especially if you continue the testosterone longer then the m1t run. I think its because having "some" estrogen helps the anabolic effects and m-1-t by itself actually causes your estrogens to dive lower.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have been using is by itsel after my last show. I cant complain. For a supp that cost 10$ a bottle, the **** works well for me. Personally, I would recommend it. For all of those that dont know me, I am an experienced as user.
    S2B

Thread Information