Thread: Proviron

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Proviron

I am getting ready to start my second cycle of 300/deca /wk and 400/sustenon/week...............i have 20 25mg tabs of Provrion...i am going to order some nolv in a few weeks as soon as i get my check from work....can i ise it as a temporay estrogen blocker if i see any signs of gyno?
    ive read up on gyno and the signs and stuff...what are the signs you guys have experienced?

anyone?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Proviron works differnt then nolva at helping with estrogen sides. IMO it will not help if you start seeing signs.

Proviron and other AI's will keep test from converting to esttrogen......... Nolva will keep estrogen from binding to receptor sites.

So if you start seeing signs of gyno you would want to start using Nolva so that it can block the binding estrogen........

You should run nolva and an AI throughout your cycle and PCT....... it makes no sence to wait for the signs of gyno to show up.

Run 200mg vitamn B6 to help with prolatin levels from the deca .

thanks a lot mudman, good advice

Britguy is offline Banned
    i see a lot of people recommending running Nolva throughout their cycles, whilst i CAN see the benefits of the idea, i have 2 questions,

1.if your not gyno prone then would you still run it throughout (as it can also make some people lethergic)
    and
    2.Isn't Nolva toxic on the liver, im nearly sure it is and some cycles are pretty long, bump for someone "in the know"

Thread Information