blondmyth is offline Associate Member

creatine w/ juice

is it beneficial to take my normal supplements like creatine, glutamine,etc during my cycle? or is creatine use pointless while on juice?

Leave the creatine out until you start clomid bro...too much water retention and gains will be nothing compared to AAS...keep the multi-v, glutamine @ 10-20g/day, etc.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i take alot of roids now but still take creatine after i lift and shoot my insulin

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also im still pretty cut up. i barley retain much water at all. i guess im just one of the lucky ones.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    I cycle my creatine opposite my roid cycles. When I'm on the juice I'm off creatine. I save it for my PCT and my off time. Gives me that great pump I psychologically need when I'm off the juice. Plus it is not wise to stay on creatine year round. Cycle it and you may see solid results.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    Leave the creatine out until you start clomid bro...too much water retention and gains will be nothing compared to AAS...keep the multi-v, glutamine @ 10-20g/day, etc.
    agreed!

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    I have one more shot of tren to go which Im gonna do on monday 1.5 cc = 105 mg...anyhow I just started creatine yesterday and started tribulus at 4.5 grams a day last week.....gonna start clomid this coming thursday so Im hoping I don't have a crazy crash but yeah I think you should kick in the creatine in the last week of your cycle so by the time u'r done and start pct the creatine has already kicked in....Im gonna miss the pumps...
    Last edited by khurrams; 09-11-2004 at 10:02 AM.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    I cycle my creatine opposite my roid cycles. When I'm on the juice I'm off creatine. I save it for my PCT and my off time. Gives me that great pump I psychologically need when I'm off the juice. Plus it is not wise to stay on creatine year round. Cycle it and you may see solid results.
    absolutely right

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i run it during a cycle and off.i take everything i can to get as big as i can.no sense saving it for later

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    take v-12 with orange juice also with meals and ur good to go bro

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I've heard many different things from many different bros, I have used creatine on cycle and felt that it benefitted me to a degree, but I will have to say if you are not on slin also then I would wait for the creatine until your off just cause i think you would see more benfit from the creatine when its cycled opposite the juice. Just my .02 cents

Thread Information