SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Young man in Brazil dies after injecting 10 ml of Deca into left arm!

Translated from Portuguese:

" A young man in Brazil, aged 21 years, died on Thursday in the Central Region, after injecting a combination of steroids in his left arm. The exactly amount of the drug was unclear, but based on open vials, it is thought that the man injected a combination of 10 ml of Deca Durabolin with a formluation of Vitamin ADE all at once into his left arm. He was taken to the hospital after his mom reported he was not feeling well. He died about 4 hours later in the critical unit in the hospital of an apperently acute heart failure. Police still investigating where the young man obtained the drug".

OMG. Isn't it tragic??? I am just wondering if what the dude really injected was some fake ass formulation of deca , or even worse, something else. Anyhow, injecting 10 ml of Deca into the body all at once does sound crazy and dangerous, but never thought one could die for doing it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It was pretty stupid even if the deca was real but I'll bet there is more to this story.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Darwinism in action. It may seem cold... but its the truth.

10CC's in my arm..........bahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. he's f-in crazy

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    bdtr, cold but true....so very true.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    makes me wonder if he aspirated. 10ml into an artery would have certainly done the trick.

joevette is offline Banned
    Wait, how do they know he did all 10mls? Did it say there were that many amps laying there, bc it could have been the last ml of a 10ml bottle. Just curious, always aspirate !

joevette is offline Banned
    Wait, how do they know he did all 10mls? Did it say there were that many amps laying there, bc it could have been the last ml of a 10ml bottle. Just curious, always aspirate !

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    tragic story. 10cc's is alot though

rip

Smallie is offline New Member
    Yeah, its true. And 5 are still in hospital.One of them is near death.
    The problem is.... they injected nandrolone and vitamins (known as estigor) as local (like synthol injections) and one of them injected on the vein...
    Most of them are teenagers, who never stepped in a gym trying to get easy gains.
    Bad

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    tragic story. 10cc's is alot though

rip
    Maybe he did it into vein and not muscle? I think it would be a roid rage event but I think any of us could take 10 CC as in 5 CC's per glute in one day and not die but who knows?? In the vein might be much too much.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    this post reminds me of those stupid asses awhile back that were have races to see who could shoot a gram of test the fastest.....

i agree with bdtr...darwinism

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats' horrible. lesson to you newbies.. read before you do anything stupid.

Orpheus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon

" A young man in Brazil, aged 21 years, died on Thursday in the Central Region, after injecting a combination of steroids in his left arm. The exactly amount of the drug was unclear, but based on open vials, it is thought that the man injected a combination of 10 ml of Deca Durabolin with a formluation of Vitamin ADE all at once into his left arm. He was taken to the hospital after his mom reported he was not feeling well. He died about 4 hours later in the critical unit in the hospital of an apperently acute heart failure. Police still investigating where the young man obtained the drug".

OMG. Isn't it tragic??? I am just wondering if what the dude really injected was some fake ass formulation of deca, or even worse, something else. Anyhow, injecting 10 ml of Deca into the body all at once does sound crazy and dangerous, but never thought one could die for doing it.

What is the source of this info? 75% chance of illegitimacy unless you translated it yourself. Re: Journalistically non-sequitor on several counts.

SaTyR is offline Member
    steroidicide , thats a good way to go. He died because he inject 10ml into a vein.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Last edited by SaTyR; 09-12-2004 at 04:34 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    lets see the article

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    10ccs at a time soon or late he would be dead for sure

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    A while back, someone died injecting motor oil as synthol (it was in the US)

His idol was Greg Valentino (synthol freak)

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Thats increadible. Even if he lived he would b a mess

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    vitamin A is toxic in large amounts. My guess is that if this story is true, the A conributed the most to the death -especialy if he accidentaly mainlined it.

OMG. Isn't it tragic??? I am just wondering if what the dude really injected was some fake ass formulation of deca, or even worse, something else. Anyhow, injecting 10 ml of Deca into the body all at once does sound crazy and dangerous, but never thought one could die for doing it.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Thats' horrible. lesson to you newbies.. read before you do anything stupid.
    So as long as I read first it's ok to do stupid things???

hehehe...

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    hehehehhee

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    thats f@cked up man

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    makes me wonder but 10cc is alot...im wondering on his medical history and i dont even think there are 10ml syringes out there...but **** like this makes me wonder what im doing to my body with the juice

P Rock is offline Member
    i heard a while back that there were some fake winstrol going around at one time and people died from it. the winstrol was substituted with armor-all. you never know whats in the juice now a days. people are out to make a fast buck with fake stuff, disregarding the consequenses.

kusanagi is offline Junior Member

SOme things are wrong. !!!

But with a 17 years and with 30cc (in each arm) of Estigor, (A.D.E + Deca ) !!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    haha, darwinism... thin the heard. 10ml is a ****load of stuff to inject into your body, much less your arm, much less a steroid ... much less possible a fake one!

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

How do I know

How the hell do I know if I buy UG gear to make sure its not some crazy chem **** like armour all??? any home test or anything to be certain? I dont want do die for my muscles...

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Maybe he did it into vein and not muscle? I think it would be a roid rage event but I think any of us could take 10 CC as in 5 CC's per glute in one day and not die but who knows?? In the vein might be much too much.
    Wouldnt he die right away if he shot into a vien? said he died 4 hours after being in the hospital

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    How the hell do I know if I buy UG gear to make sure its not some crazy chem **** like armour all??? any home test or anything to be certain? I dont want do die for my muscles...
    Go with a well known lab that already has established itself. Beside that theres no real way unless you wana send your samples into a lab for 100$

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    He probably shot it into a vein.

t-money is offline Member

I second that bdtr.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahahahaha its just too bad more ignorant people cant find there way off this **** planet.. stupid people produce stupid kids.. and the cycle continues

toolman is offline Banned
    My thoughts exactly while I was reading it. It's gods way of keeping the stupid out of the gene pool.

Thread Information