Thread: DNP advice...

crackle is offline Associate Member

DNP advice...

Im going to try DNP for a short cycle. I have a weeks worth (7days) of 200mg. Question is...can i run it at 100mg for 14 days? Is there any benefit from doing so?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    Im going to try DNP for a short cycle. I have a weeks worth (7days) of 200mg. Question is...can i run it at 100mg for 14 days? Is there any benefit from doing so?
    At THAT low of dose I would just go with 200mg for 7 days. At 100mg, I dont think you can even feel it much. I mean, I've talked to a bunch of dnp sources and none of them sell 100mg anymore...mainly because it just doesnt make good money that way. So eithery you capped it yourself or you have 200mg caps and you are trying to cut it in half, which isnt very smart when it comes to dnp. Believe me, I was afraid of 200mg at first. I even asked for 50mg until one of my buddies told me to calm the f*ck down, suck it up and just take 200mg. And guess what? It wasnt 1/4 as bad as peopl said it would be. I actually have a dnp cycle coming up in a week and im doing 200mg first day, then 400mg a day for the next 4 days. 5 days and im done GL bro!

I have 50mg caps. Im not worried, just curious if being on it for 14 days at 100mg rather than 7 days at 200mg would yeild better results. Any other comments...KOW??? Where you at bro?

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    I have 50mg caps. Im not worried, just curious if being on it for 14 days at 100mg rather than 7 days at 200mg would yeild better results. Any other comments...KOW??? Where you at bro?
    Hey bro, just FYI, they're 100mg caps. They normally come in 50's, for easier dosing, but someone special-ordered 100mg caps, and they never sent the money or responded to e-mails. So you could actually run 200mg for 15 days, or 400 for 7 days. You have 30 caps, which is the equivalent to 60x50mg caps. Keep us updated on your progress!

Hmmm...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I PM'd you back.

Thread Information