UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

When do gains start to deminish?

I just started my pct (clomid)and I really haven't lost much strenght. I have keeped my cals the same and all the weights at the gym the same, going up a little in weights if I can feel I can do it. I have lost the pump and some things I can't raise the weights. I also notice I am alot more sore now after a workout, and the day after too.

Do you think I will keep most of these gains? And is it okay to start cutting right after pct, dropping cals and doing hi reps with lower weight?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Right about now...

What gear did you take and when did you stop?
    XXL

wow, that's nice, lol. I was takin test e stoped two weeks ago today

So you are besicly coming off as we speak, i think you can expect some of the water weigt that is gained with test to start coming off right now, ad size and strength in the next 2 weeks to follow...it will be gradual lose, not like it's all going to go away in 1 day...take your creatine, Glutamine and PCT and eat well, train like a mad man, but reduce the over all volume a bit and you will retain atleast 50% of your gains...good luck...XXL

wow, that kinda blows, I put on a good 100lbs to my bench and almost 150 to my deadlifts. And I put on a total of 30lbs.

How much do you think I will lose if I do everything by the book and keep my cals the same? And is it ok to drop them right after pct or should you wait awhile?

Your strength might not drop as much as your weight...however that is the name of the game...you always loose some and sometimes all gains...that is why some people stay on forever...the AS are kind of like crack, first one is on the house, because once you get the tast of it you will always return to get some more...

How much you loose is dependent on a lot of factors, onc the quality of your PCT if everything is done right you will help restore your ntaural hormones and all should be well on that front. Two your body has a weight set point that it likes to return to...that's why some people believe in long cycles and say that it takes about 1/2 year to reset ones weight set point, otherwise you body will fight to return that weight to the lower mass level at which it is comfortable (homostasis)....thirdly but not lastly...depends on your genetics, for exemple if you are geneticly gifted and have the ability to weight 250lbs mascular clean and you started juicing at 200lbs gained 30lbs in your cycle, you are still 20lbs under your genetic allowance...in this case you should not loose too much...however if you are geneticly ment to be 200lbs and you started at 200lbs gained 30lbs for a total of 230lbs you are currently 30lbs over your genetic allowance, this is where point number 2 comes into play and you would need to stay on for a long period of time to reset the set weight point...i hope this makes sence...XXL

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    How long did u take Test E for ? and how much of it ?
    Thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    wow, that kinda blows, I put on a good 100lbs to my bench and almost 150 to my deadlifts. And I put on a total of 30lbs.

How much do you think I will lose if I do everything by the book and keep my cals the same? And is it ok to drop them right after pct or should you wait awhile?
    Stay aggressive by trying to continue to lift the same weights after PCT that you were doing when on cycle. Your muscle size is somewhat related to the weights you are lifting so this is the best way to maintain muscle. Just watch out for doing LONG workouts because you get a return of cortisol that can destroy muscle. I heard it good to be sugared up and protein shaked up before starting post PCT workouts and then re-protein up after the workout. Also a good dosing of caffiene during workout and some 4 hours after workout when the caffiene wears off you do creatine... these are all anti-catabolic things to do that help minimize the losses. All in all though, its not unheard of to loose 10 lbs 3 months after PCT and not really have lost that much fat either.... you actually loose water weight and "some" muscle after PCT.

Thread Information