Thread: novice cycle

jgg1221 is offline Member

novice cycle

hey im starting out and this is going to be my first time taking injectible steroids
    im thinking of doing 6 weeks of sustanon @ 250mg/week, or perhaps maybe 6weeks of dbols at 30mg/day
    the reason im gonna go low on the sustanon is because im afraid of the side effect of roid rage (im already a little tempermental enough)

this is it

weeks 1-8; 400mg deca durabolin (or maybe 600? wondering about side effects..)
    weeks 1-6; 250mg sustanon (or maybe 30mg dbol ..?)

after 8 weeks i will stay off for two weeks to let what evers left of the deca and sust in me to take its full active effect
    then weeks 10-14: winstrol depot @ 250mg/week

weeks 1-14 proviron @ 25mg/day
    +nolvedex

and PCT with clomid

the thing im wondering the most is how much sustanon will it take to give me side effects
    and would d-bols give me more muscle mass instead of sust

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Research more.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    hey im starting out and this is going to be my first time taking injectible steroids
    im thinking of doing 6 weeks of sustanon @ 250mg/week, or perhaps maybe 6weeks of dbols at 30mg/day
    the reason im gonna go low on the sustanon is because im afraid of the side effect of roid rage (im already a little tempermental enough)

this is it

weeks 1-8; 400mg deca durabolin (or maybe 600? wondering about side effects..)
    weeks 1-6; 250mg sustanon (or maybe 30mg dbol ..?)

after 8 weeks i will stay off for two weeks to let what evers left of the deca and sust in me to take its full active effect
    then weeks 10-14: winstrol depot @ 250mg/week

weeks 1-14 proviron @ 25mg/day
    +nolvedex

and PCT with clomid

the thing im wondering the most is how much sustanon will it take to give me side effects
    and would d-bols give me more muscle mass instead of sust
    If I was you, I would haunt this forum for several months and ask questions because it is pretty dam obvious that you are not nearly educated enough to do a cycle yet. IMO

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Like AnadF said RESEARCH alot more. Cylce is too short and needs alot of help...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    let me poin out some problems to help u start fixing it...

1-Your running the test (sustenon) for too short of a time so u wont get good results
    2-Your running deca longer than the test wich is wrong
    3-Your running deco in higher doses than the test, almost double
    4-dbol for 6 weeks is basically intentional liver damage for a novice
    5-there is no need to stay off for 2 weeks , you can go straight to winstrol on your last weeks while the test and deca are wearing off
    6-Possibly 2 orals on the first cycle tskl tsk tsk

The one correct thing u have is using proviron and nolvadex all the way through. ..and your its correct to do pct but not 6weeks after you finished your injecible cycle..

either research more or PM a mod to make you a cycle if your in a hurry to do one, because although we dont influence using steroids ..we would rather u did a safe cycle that a bad one.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    jgg,

You are a young guy! My advise would be to stay natural for as long as you can while your natural testosterone level is peaking! Gotta use what God gave ya bro!

Patience is the key!

MJ

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    keep reading and asking questions...people here are happy to help...im new and i can tell that cycle is weakly researched

Thread Information