"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Great Results Little Gear

I am just taking 250mg of primoteston and 140mg deca . I am eating well training well and getting great gains. Not massive gains but very noticeable. I am just using the juice to get that little bit larger and more muscle size. I do not want to overload my system and this is working very well for me. Does anyone out there have any simalar stories i would like to be informed.
    Cheers guys
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    How far into your cycle are you? Also, what type of gains have you experieced (weight, strength #'s)?

This would be interesting to know becuase I am on a test-e500mg/wk + deca 350mg/wk and would like to compare results. So far I just started my 5th week and I am up 11 pounds at the scale and my bench has went up 20 pounds. The only thing is I don't look any bigger in the mirror:

I was previously on Stanazolol, and now am cycling on this, been 3 weeks on the primoteston and dec. I know it would just be kicking in now because oil based take a while to get into your system. I think as well i have stepped up my dieting and training intensity. I really think that is the key to get best results, diet, training, training intensity and technique aswell as your supplementation. What sort of diet are u on NAV and also what ort of training methods are u using at the moment???

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Well my diet started out as 4000 clean cals, but I have since upped the cals to about 5000 and have started eating essentially anything. I found it too hard to eat 4000 cals when I limited my self to chicken breasts and tuna. I now have a one or two cheat meals per day just to keep up the cals. So far I haven't started getting fat. I am natuarally lean and used to live on the mickey d's diet, so having a cheat meal everyday hasn't added to my bodyfat so far. I am on a 2on/1off/2on/2off training cycle which I am planning to add another day to it since I feel that my gear is starting to kick in.

So what sort of rep range are u using and are u concentrating on both upward and downward movements? Do u change your training routines regularly to not allow the body to adapt?

Thread Information