"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member

""GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CYCLE""

i have had mates who havent changed one bit while taking steroids due to the fact that their diet and training was not up to scratch. I believe for best results and i speek from experience is great diet and supplementation and of course boosting your training intensity. What is everyones views on this topic? I dont need to load up high amounts of the juice for great results this of course not having as higher side affects on the body and less stress on the liver. But that is just what works for me, everyone is different.
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIEBLOKE
    i have had mates who havent changed one bit while taking steroids due to the fact that their diet and training was not up to scratch. I believe for best results and i speek from experience is great diet and supplementation and of course boosting your training intensity. What is everyones views on this topic? I dont need to load up high amounts of the juice for great results this of course not having as higher side affects on the body and less stress on the liver. But that is just what works for me, everyone is different.
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"
    I agree.

"AandF6969" what training methods do use and what cycle are u using at the moment?

Training split:

Day 1 - Shoulders/abs
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Rest
    Day 4 - Chest/Tri
    Day 5 - Back/ Bi
    Day 6 - Rest

repeat

About 12-15 sets per muscle.

Cycle:

1-12 250mg Test E E3.5D
    1-4 50mg Dbol ED

Nolvadex 10mg ED, Liquidex .25mg ED, clomid for PCT

How are you finding training your chest and back so close together?
    are you getting good growth from this training method and are you going to increase your training days due to the use of the gear. What sort of weight gains have u got and are u using the anabolic diet method? Sorry 4 all the questions
    Cheers
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"

I'm at the end of week 4 and i'm up 16 lbs... test kicked in this week and I end the dbol in a couple days.

No problems with chest/back that close, I'd rather have it that way then chest/shoulders or back/legs ya know....

I was doing everything once a week with arms a separate day but I consolidated to hit everything slightly more than once a week.

Diet is a clean (pretty low fat, no carbs and fats at meals together) 4000 calories, 450g protein 300g carbs 120g fat.

7 meals a day including PWO shake... plus 8 oz low carb milk and a scoop of whey when i piss in the middle of the night.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 09-10-2004 at 10:43 PM.

SOunds like it is working for u. Do u use flaxseed oil. Mate that stuf is great u need it in ur diet if u are eating clean. It totally cleans out ur system and helps with your vascularity to.

Has anyone else had great results using small amounts of gear if so what were u using and what diet and training methods were u using??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIEBLOKE
    Has anyone else had great results using small amounts of gear if so what were u using and what diet and training methods were u using??
    Aussiebloke,

Do a search using the phrase "low dose" or "low-dose" and you'll find a ton of information.

There are several people on the board, inlcuding me, who have used low dose cycles.

If you want to see what a year transformation looked like on low doses, you can check out some of my pics that are posted in the pic section.

Here's the one one that shows a year's transformation:
    There are pics throughout the entire thread (scroll through to see the pics):
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...4&page=1&pp=40

Thanks for the help bro. Cheers

TxBeef is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my fourth week of QV Deca 300mg once a week and seeing great results, gained 6 pounds so far! I have a pretty good metabolism so I take in lots of carbs and tons of protein. I eat about 5 meals a day with Labrada bars and Ostrim protein a few times a day. I also drink about a gallon and a half of water a day. I'll have a cup of coffee in the morning and sometimes a coke once a day. I also take a multi vit/min too and lots of vitamin C, especially after training.

I'm fortunate to have a sexy MILF that cooks great food and fixes whatever I want!

As far as training, I'm a powerlifter so my split up is a little bit different. I have to spread out my lifts to focus on pyramidization, rest, and recovery.

Monday:
    Squat 5-10 sets, leg press 3 sets, hamstring work 4 sets, calves, abs

Tuesday: off

Wednesday:
    Bench press 5-10 sets, incline dbell 4 sets, 6 sets for biceps, 6 sets of brachialis work, calves, abs

Thursday: off

Friday:
    Deadlift 5-10 sets, trap bar deadlift off block 2 sets, hip work 3-5 sets, adductor/abductors 4 sets, various exercises for lats/back/traps 8 sets total, calves, abs

Saturday:

Shoulders - presses/front raises, upright row, laterals, rear laterals, 10 sets total
    Triceps - lying tricep ext. 4 sets, v-bar pushdowns 3 sets, then single arm tricep work for the bench press 2 sets of high reps.
    Hyperextensions - 4 sets 5-20 reps
    Forearms - 10 sets high reps
    calves, abs

Sunday: rest and drink beer

Looks like a lot of work but isn't as I get finished with my training sessions in about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes.
    Last edited by TxBeef; 09-11-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Sounds like ur cycle is kicking in well. Haha sexy MILF hey haha. Yeah i like to train with max intensity for about 45minutes - 1 hour max. I get in there get it done and get out. I am absolutly stuffed after. I have found by overloading the muscles with little rest in between sets and bigger pumps, i have received great gains. Thanks for the info TxBeef CHEERS
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"

stinger10 is offline New Member
    300mg a week of Deca without test!? From my experiences too much deca without test will result in Deca Dick... Dont you find it hard getting "it" hard? If i take 300mg a week of deca, or 1200mg a month ... I would have to 2400mgs a month of test just to balance that deca out, so Deca dick doesnt come into play!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stinger10 View Post
    300mg a week of Deca without test!? From my experiences too much deca without test will result in Deca Dick... Dont you find it hard getting "it" hard? If i take 300mg a week of deca, or 1200mg a month ... I would have to 2400mgs a month of test just to balance that deca out, so Deca dick doesnt come into play!
    You do know this thread is 6 years old????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    lol sorry this is funny for some reason.

Monstruoso is offline Junior Member
    hahahah

i dont think he does...

i wouldnt have realized if i hadnt seen your post anyway...

Zedik is offline Junior Member
    well at least he is going through and reading the boards. hope now he knows to check the date

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a friend that actually lost 4 lbs on his last cycle. He claims he replaced fat with muscle. I don't believe it I think his diet is just shit.

Thread Information