MastrYoDa is offline New Member

first cycle critique

Hey guys, I just signed up to AR but have been reading and trying to learn from this board for over 2 yrs.

I have finally got enough nerve to try my first ever cycle. But I will give my stats befor I post my cycle options. I am 5'6 at 185 lbs with 12% bf and am 29 yrs old. I have been training seriously for over 5 yrs and have made awsome results so far drug free.

Here is what I came up with for first cycle options...pls offer your opinions as I welcome both positive and negative criticisms.

Cycle 1:
    wk 1-4 35mg Dbol ed
    wk 1-12 500mg test e ew

Cycle 2:
    wk 1-12 400mg EQ ew
    wk 1-12 500mg test e ew

Cycle 3:
    same as cycle 1 but replace test with eq only running at 500mg ew.

I know you guys are set on having test in any cycle but I just thought that cycle 3 might help in reducing the bload. BTW I will be running liquidex throughout my cycle followed by the proper PCT.

Please offer your feedback and thanks for your inputs

I just wanted to add that I gain weight very easily and want to try and put on the leanest possible mass that I can (nothing new here) and I am very concerned about bloat. As you can see from my height, I would look terrible if I start ballooning out of control. I know it is one of the drawbacks of steroid use but could you please advise on the proper cycle given my concerns?

bump

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I'd go with cycle 1. Run nolva and Idex to keep the bloating to a minimum.

I have been told by some guys at my gym that nolva hinders gains...they recommended taking only liquidex and say that it is fine to minimise the bloat. Is this true...can I get away with just liquides or should I take nolva as well?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    nolva doesn't hinder gains, the only thing you give up is the water which is gonna come off regardless when your done.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nolva can prevent gyno before it starts... better safe than sorry IMO

thanks for your advice DARKSEID. Does anyone else have an opinion? Again I know that most of you believe in adding test to a cycle but I am just curious about cycle 3. Could one get great gains by stacking dbols and eq. The reason I ask is that I read in the steroid profiles that eq gains are much easier to keep than test. Plus the gains don't include as much bloat. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MastrYoDa
    thanks for your advice DARKSEID. Does anyone else have an opinion? Again I know that most of you believe in adding test to a cycle but I am just curious about cycle 3. Could one get great gains by stacking dbols and eq. The reason I ask is that I read in the steroid profiles that eq gains are much easier to keep than test. Plus the gains don't include as much bloat. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

dbol will shut u down. so a dbol and eq cycle would be out of the question if u asked me. and most of the gains u get from dbol are because of water weight. i would pick cycle 1.

nolva hinders gains a small amount if taken at high doses. im finding this out personally. but i need to get rid rid of gyno. i woul rather not have gyno and have a little less gains than have titties

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I like #1, but why not start the dbol at 25mg

I would stop the enanthate by week 8 and run Test Prop the last 4 weeks so you can hit post cycle therapy right away.

You should definetely have nolva on hand

Run the liquidex throughout your cycle.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    cycle 2 is good for a first one, stay away from orals if you can man there liver toxic jmo

Thread Information