GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Clomid keeping gains?

ok, i've been reading that after your cycle if you take clomid like you normally do it helps you maintain the muscle you gained in your cycle by bringing your
    T levels back to normal.....is this really 100% true?????

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    just asking bc a few pple have said AR is out of date

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Go look in the PCT forum as for AR being out of date your "few people" lied to you.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    ok, i've been reading that after your cycle if you take clomid like you normally do it helps you maintain the muscle you gained in your cycle by bringing your
    clomid does help bring back your natural test levels, which in turn helps maintain gains, but as I'm sure your aware diet, rest and training are gonna be your other contributing factors to keeping your gains as well.

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Have u herd of the gen-tec male fuel or syn-tec andro pro 500 they are also great to bring the bodys natural testosterone . I have used them before and so have a few mates of mine. Just some advice
    Cheers
    "AUSSIEBLOKE"

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    Seems to be true because doctors use it as well for this very purpose when they "cycle" HRT on their patients. It also seems taking tribulus as soon as you take your final injection until after PCT is completed and while doing clomid can also help even further as far as T level restoration. Taking Tongkat Ali along with tribulus and clomid can actually bring your natural T levels up and above you before cycle levels which can really help with gain maintenance in the big way.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Seems to be true because doctors use it as well for this very purpose when they "cycle" HRT on their patients. It also seems taking tribulus as soon as you take your final injection until after PCT is completed and while doing clomid can also help even further as far as T level restoration. Taking Tongkat Ali along with tribulus and clomid can actually bring your natural T levels up and above you before cycle levels which can really help with gain maintenance in the big way.

can tribulus have any benefit if taken on cycle leading up to pct as well as during and after pct?

Thread Information