statuZ is offline Banned

start with low mg's then move up?

hey guys i have a question, say you are starting a cycle of test on monday, and yoa re planning to do 600mg/week, would it better to slowly go up from week one to week 4 when it kicks in? like at week one start at 200mg and every week move up 200mg or something? can someone explain why this would/wouldn't be a good idea.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Its not a good idea b/c it fluctuates your hormone levels too much. Thats why side effects occur like acne and depression.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Its not a good idea b/c it fluctuates your hormone levels too much. Thats why side effects occur like acne and depression.
    thanks bro! ill give this a bump incase anyone else has other reasons too.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I agree... only time I would change doses is actually the opposite of what that guy is thinking and I would double dose the first week if anything then stay consistent afterwards.

If you never done steroids or this steroid you are talking about before, might not be a bad idea to take a 1/4 or 1/2 CC first dose just to make sure you arent alergic or whatnot, I do this when first timing a new steroid but if all goes well after day or two then go ahead and catch up dose and go on a consistent routine.

BTW, drug alergies to steroids and their esters are very rare and reported as being substantially more rare then with other type of drugs.

Thread Information