mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Short Cycles (4 Wks) and PCT

It has now been one month or so since I finished my 16 week cycle of Prop, EQ, a little tren and finishing with anavar . I gained a total of 15 pounds. I have one more day of Clomid and Nolvadex and I am done with PCT. So far I have lost 3 pounds. Bench has gone down only 10 #'s and I have to say this has been a great cycle even if I loose a few more pounds I will still have 10 pounds of gained muscle mass. One question I have though: has anyone had good success with short cycles like 4 weeks prop and than 4 weeks off? I think that will be my next cycle in a few months just keep it short and simple and see what kind of results I get.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Haven't tried one myself bro, But a lot of people do short 4-6 week cycles and swear by them. I'll leave the floor open for anyone who has had experience with them.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    i'd like to hear more about that too, bump

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe if your cutting but id never do a 4 week bulk cycle

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    maybe if your cutting but id never do a 4 week bulk cycle
    I have read a few people who have done short 4 week cycles who gain 5-7 pounds stop the gear for 4 weeks and do another cycle. The gains are of course smaller due to the shortened length of time but.....if you are constantly making 5 lb gains of muscle and keeping it after the cycle think of what a person could gain after one year? I gained 15 pounds in less than 3 months so gaining at least 5 lbs in 4 weeks would be very attainable for me I think and probably a lot others. For short cycles you would have to use a short lived test like prop since enanthate or cypionate take longer than 4 weeks just to start working but prop is there within a week. You could throw in some anavar or Dbol as well since it is only 4 weeks. Anyone have experience with 4 week cycles....please?

Anyone 4 week cycles..Bump

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Bump- got some BM prop lying around, so I wanna know too!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent done any but i have a bro who has. IMO they are pointless to go less than 6 actually 8. he does those 4 weeks cycles with test prop and tren and swears by them for strength. but for size well lets jsut say hes only gained like 10 lbs in the past year and he constantly does them

tarquin13 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i havent done any but i have a bro who has. IMO they are pointless to go less than 6 actually 8. he does those 4 weeks cycles with test prop and tren and swears by them for strength. but for size well lets jsut say hes only gained like 10 lbs in the past year and he constantly does them
    the idea behind short courses is for hpta recovery. the longer the course the longer it takes your natural test to come back. your body will fight to hold 16lbs of weight( i say weight as when on a longer course you will accumilate body fat water etc as well as muscle) more than 5lbs .
    ok the gains will not compare to longer ester,s and courses , but as bb is for life the benifits to health far out weigh the longer course approach.

its simple really, long or longer courses, more or stronger gear used will affect your body, short courses are healthier and easy to keep, with greater hpta recovery .

kr liverpool

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    ive never done it,but i make my best gains in the first 4-6 weeks of any bulking cycle,so it may be worth trying

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    4-6 weeker are no good in my book jmo i like 8-12 cycles at lesat

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Short cycles are cool, depending on what results you are looking for. TNE would be better then prop, also fast acting gear like Dbol , Halo...winny..you get it. This can be debated all night though. The debate of irregular blood levels..PCT..blah blah blah. Sh!t man, try it out. Theres a good thread I read a couple years ago about short cyles using Dbol, ill find it.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I've read about short 4 weeks cycles in BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST. i started to do one of them but 2 weeks into the cycle I said to hell with it and turned it into a 16 weeker. i'd like to see someone else try it first, it wont be me.

Lots of ideas but has anyone actually had good results on a 4 week cycle and what kind?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I could never do a 4 week cycle... Get myself all excited about sticking
    myself and then stop 4 weeks later... never gonna happen that way... lol

Thread Information