canucks_rock is offline New Member

I'm new, need serious help!

Hey guys,

I just registered but have been surfing these forums for a good 3 years. I'm 23 and just took my first shot of test/deca last nigh in the thigh. I've lifted for 5 to 6 years.

Im running spectro test at 400mg and tokkoyo deca at 300mg.

I did my first shot of 2ml's of test and 1ml of deca last night in the thigh.

Here's the problem, 30 minutes after the shot my thigh started to become sore and built up toward the end of the night. I woke up so sore and stiff in the thigh. I have to walk with a limp because i feel my thigh is gonna give way. I can't even take a shi*t without feeling like my thigh is gonna tear when i squat.

Whats happening.

Thanks guys!

mma10 is offline New Member
    too much gear in one spot, should split it.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    3ml's is alot for ur first thigh injection. should of used the glute if it was ur first. anyway it will be sore for a week to week in a half just massage the hell out of it and use a heating pad along with some ibuprofen and u will be ok. ur first in a new site always hurts but u will get used to it after a few.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude 400mg of test is too much for your first time you should break that shot up into monday thursday and thats all you need for the week. really 500mg of test for the week would be ideal.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    dude 400mg of test is too much for your first time you should break that shot up into monday thursday and thats all you need for the week. really 500mg of test for the week would be ideal.
    Bro, I don't think he meant that you are doing too much gear, just shooting too much in one spot. Split the shots up, that may help with your soreness.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    so if you just shot 500mg once a week it would not be that good? you should split it in two shots so your blood levels stay steady right??????????

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I would split the shots up myself.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    so if you just shot 500mg once a week it would not be that good? you should split it in two shots so your blood levels stay steady right??????????
    Correct!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canucks_rock
    Hey guys,

I just registered but have been surfing these forums for a good 3 years. I'm 23 and just took my first shot of test/deca last nigh in the thigh. I've lifted for 5 to 6 years.

Here's the problem, 30 minutes after the shot my thigh started to become sore and built up toward the end of the night. I woke up so sore and stiff in the thigh. I have to walk with a limp because i feel my thigh is gonna give way. I can't even take a shi*t without feeling like my thigh is gonna tear when i squat.

Thanks guys!
    Well part could be 300 mg deca/ml is a little rough... 250 is smoother.. I take it your test is 200 mg/ml? Thats somewhat weak and should have diluted it some. Normally I have no problem but rarely ever exceed 2 CC's at a time in the quad/thigh.

Are you doing the correct location on the thigh? Where did you shoot it? It is safe to hit the very top and middle of your lap but its painful there, best place is middle in length between hip and knee, then always on the outter side of the thigh, right where from a sitting position the top of your lap starts to turn to the side... Make sure you use two hands, one to hold the syringe and the other to push the plunger, keep the needle steady, dont move it around as you can rip threads of muscle and shoot slow. Hopefully you have 1 inch needles about 25 guage... if you dont shoot deep enough into the muscle you will get a pain response as well.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    25 gauge seems thin, i use 22. jmo

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    massage that sh!t after you inject

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canucks_rock
    Hey guys,

Whats happening.

Thanks guys!
    try 200mg test and 150mg deca 2x wk, hit thigh on the outside 1/2 way up and next time 3/4 up, i was using 22g @ 1" and tried 25g @ 1" and you should be fine, 25g just takea alittle longer to inject, i also hit pecs also with no problem

Thread Information