Thread: L-dex dose

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member

L-dex dose

Is it ok to use more than .25mg of L-dex? I am asking because of water retension. Is there any point to it or is it a waste

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rippinup02
    Is it ok to use more than .25mg of L-dex? I am asking because of water retension. Is there any point to it or is it a waste
    From what I understand, if you over do it on the Ldex, it can hinder your gains, but to what degree, I dont know. Type Ldex in the search button and you will probably find everythig you need to know about it.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    are u using .25 mg/ed of l-dex as it is now and still having bloat? what is your cycle ? and yes u can up it to .5mg/ed if u want.

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    500mg test E., 300mg deca /week, 30mg d-bol/day

yeah u can up it to .5mg/ed if u are still getting bloat off of .25mg/ed

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    From what I understand, if you over do it on the Ldex, it can hinder your gains, but to what degree, I dont know. Type Ldex in the search button and you will probably find everythig you need to know about it.
    Not only hinder your gains but aromatase inhibitors can make your cholesterol skyrocket too. You might want to keep estrogen to levels that are not so high its causing feminisation effects but you should keep somewhat higher then normal estrogen for the purpose of controlling your triglicerides and bad cholesterol levels. I would use the l-dex every third day and/or keep doses very low and rely on nolva or clomid to actually prevent testicular damage or breast growth from estrogen.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Not only hinder your gains but aromatase inhibitors can make your cholesterol skyrocket too. You might want to keep estrogen to levels that are not so high its causing feminisation effects but you should keep somewhat higher then normal estrogen for the purpose of controlling your triglicerides and bad cholesterol levels. I would use the l-dex every third day and/or keep doses very low and rely on nolva or clomid to actually prevent testicular damage or breast growth from estrogen.
    At what dose E3D would you use the Idex?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

l-dex has a half life of 2 days. ill try to find the post by pheedno, but as he says u need to take at least EOD. but ED is better to keep the levels more consistant
    Last edited by w_rballs; 09-11-2004 at 06:31 PM.

Thread Information