Thread: Clomid

STUPES is offline Junior Member

Clomid

Do you gusy start clomid the day right after your cylce or do u wait awhile cause you still have some of the test in your blood for a while I just finished off with ethanate. I was told to wait about 5 days than start. What do you guys think?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    Do you gusy start clomid the day right after your cylce or do u wait awhile cause you still have some of the test in your blood for a while I just finished off with ethanate. I was told to wait about 5 days than start. What do you guys think?
    do research man no one here is just going to give it to ya.. look in the pct forum and do a search for it. good luck..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    for enenthate you wait to start your pct, 2 weeks after your last shot...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sorry, hung, but ya... research more into the pct... when to start, dosages, how long..etc.....

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    depends on the half-life of what you are using...look into it a little more

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    For PCT... you generally "know" when you are crashing and need to start. I was under the impression that sust takes 3 to 4 weeks to wear off before PCT is needed... I went about 16 days and I "knew" it was time to start clomid. Sometimes your testosterone might still be coming a little bit from the ester but its low enough to trigger your HTPA to restart. For me I was really crashing emotionally, not feeling like doing anything but most pronounced was my badly shrunken balls were starting to recover in size and growing. I am suprised my balls even after a 8 month cycle start regrowing so much, its incredible in the last 4 days since PCT started, me on clomid, tribulus and tongkat ali, the balls feel like they have doubled in size, and yet while the libido is down, I am not entire without a sex drive... that doesnt mean it wont come... probably in the next few days when the esters have truely expired I should be in a few days of being unable to attain a hard-on.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    look at the cycle samlpes bro

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    2-3 weeks after last injection. Do some more reading around.

Use the search button it works great..

Thread Information