Thread: Abs

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Arrow Abs

im about to run a cycle of deca and sust.....what kind of exersizes should i do to end up with some great abs? just sittups? or add weight to them? how high of reps and how many sets, ????????

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro should place this in the workout section.. might get more responses. Sit-ups are old school thought by the way(I am not saying they are useless). Abs=diet/cardio & abs muscles that have been worked..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're worrying about leaning out to see your abs, why are you running a cycle of deca ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im running deca , test,fina and d-bol and still can see my abs.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your bodyfat b4 you started. I'm saying that if hes trying to cut up because he has a gut and wants abs, then deca is not the cycle to be running to try and do that as it will add water, plus a bulking diet would not be the best thing to run when trying to lean out.........thats all i'm saying

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    what was your bodyfat b4 you started. I'm saying that if hes trying to cut up because he has a gut and wants abs, then deca is not the cycle to be running to try and do that as it will add water, plus a bulking diet would not be the best thing to run when trying to lean out.........thats all i'm saying
    i agree with you 100%, that is a fact. im just lucky and dont hold much water on deca and test for some reason. but yea if your looking to get a nice set of abs then deca is not what you want. some people can take 10-20mgs of nolva to keep the water down so they dont lose there abs. but if you dont have them yet then that wont work.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    true id sub eq for the deca but i like deca because of the joint pain it relieves

Thread Information