Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    GTCp1 is offline New Member

I Must Have Genetics Of A God???

I know that sounds astronomically egotistical which Im not, but I look at some of the pictures of the members on here and they are doing TONS of gear and they dont look any better than most of the natural people where I work out. I think your wasteing your time and money. I mean 6'1 and you weigh 230 with 12% bodyfat??? and really dont look that muscular! I can think of 3 of my friends that are 5'11 - 6'0 that weigh 240-260 that are HUGE all natural without ever doing anything just good diet and genetics. I have weighed 210 at 5'9, and had 9% bodyfat completely natural muscular as hell and strong and Im in my early 30's. I recently cut down to 195 to get my bodyfat down as low as possible and I didnt lose any muscular size my arms are 18" , my traps are huge my back is wide and my chest assuming from my coat size is still 44. I guess most of the people on here have piss poor genetics. Thats why they went to juice I guess I would to but it seems like it would do more for you than that.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Okay superman post some pics.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Did you have a question?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    god also blessed me with good genetics
    Last edited by Jantzen4k; 09-09-2004 at 10:15 AM.

paulastone is offline Member
    Why not post up a pic bro. and instead of bashing gear and all of us! why not help out in the diet and workout section? but power to you bro.

what a liar

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    funny how the second i read this guys post the post u qouted came to mind. y does this guy keep starting threads about how as is garbage???

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    GTCP1, you were the guy who messed up on a cycle of Androl and Test.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Even though God blessed me with a fire hose, you don't hear me coming on the board jumping from chandeliers telling everyone how lucky I am

bigordie is offline Member
    this is the sh*t i hate, when idiots like this pollute the board with bs, and i gurantee your "god-like gentics" dont match half the bros on this board

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=GTCp1] I have weighed 210 at 5'9, and had 9% bodyfat completely natural muscular as hell and strong and Im in my early 30's. I recently cut down to 195 to get my bodyfat down as low as possible and I didnt lose any muscular size

so apparently u are now 195 with 2% body fat eh. what your deit look like??? please help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    this is the sh*t i hate, when idiots like this pollute the board with bs, and i gurantee your "god-like gentics" dont match half the bros on this board

i agree, and i still dont understand the reason for the post

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sometimes, anonymity brings out the worst in people.

like scammers and BS'ers

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    This is my picture in the avatar. I am 211 lbs 5'11". It is all upper body weight. The only thing I do for my wheels is walk. I like to keep my weight low for the bench press contests. I think I look impressive. And everyone in the gym says I'm F*cking HUGE.

Braz_Machine

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    This is my picture in the avatar. I am 211 lbs 5'11". It is all upper body weight. The only thing I do for my wheels is walk. I like to keep my weight low for the bench press contests. I think I look impressive. And everyone in the gym says I'm F*cking HUGE.

Braz_Machine

look good bro

Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine

Braz_Machine

how much you bench?

I benched 420 RAW.

Braz_Machine

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    It sounds like you had a bad experience with AAS, so now you want to talk smack about them. It is true people come in different sizes.....some of the bros here worked the a$$es off to get to 190. Others started out at 200 plus before they ever touched a weight.

If you want to make a point about AAS use, make it in light of the fact that everyones own potential is different. If you have peaked out your own genetically possible gains, AAS's will help you get bigger than you can naturally....It doesn't mean that AAS use guarantees that you will weigh 375 pounds at 2% bf...come on now!
    Good point well made! - what's this guys problem?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    What the hell is so genetically gifted about being 195 pounds? So? There are 1000's of members on this board that are bigger than that naturally. I know I was. Yes, "was" A dime a dozen bro.

still waiting for GTC to post his pics

crack is offline Junior Member
    this dude probably tried to get some gear and got ripped off. hey dickweed don't give up!
    braz looking good!
    what does raw mean (without spotter?)

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Still waiting for GTC to repsond to any of this.

GTC....don't be a hater!!

MT

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTCp1
    I know that sounds astronomically egotistical which Im not, but I look at some of the pictures of the members on here and they are doing TONS of gear and they dont look any better than most of the natural people where I work out. I think your wasteing your time and money. I mean 6'1 and you weigh 230 with 12% bodyfat??? and really dont look that muscular! I can think of 3 of my friends that are 5'11 - 6'0 that weigh 240-260 that are HUGE all natural without ever doing anything just good diet and genetics. I have weighed 210 at 5'9, and had 9% bodyfat completely natural muscular as hell and strong and Im in my early 30's. I recently cut down to 195 to get my bodyfat down as low as possible and I didnt lose any muscular size my arms are 18" , my traps are huge my back is wide and my chest assuming from my coat size is still 44. I guess most of the people on here have piss poor genetics. Thats why they went to juice I guess I would to but it seems like it would do more for you than that.

I feel like this board has been going to **** since it became Steroid .com, because of posts like this.Now the board is just to easy to find for every moron that likes to start ****.

Without a bench shirt. With the bench shirt I can press 480.

Braz_Machine

SaTyR is offline Member

Before you brag even more , show us some pictures , or else you have you made your reputation ...

pretty impressive
    what does your cycle look like

Guys I think GTC has run away crying like a little Baby. He is just frustrated that he can't get any bigger without gear. And he is just pissed off that he can't find a source. Plus he don't have the balls to stick himself. He is scared of needles. LOL

Braz_Machine

Lets turn this thread into "lets talk about Braz" as he seems to have a more interesting angle than this "Genetics of a FROG" guy. Braz, thats a great bench for your weight bro. I gave up powerlifting a while back lifting in the 300's. Whats your bf%?

It's about 8-10%

I'm going to start training here in a couple of weeks for a bench contest that will be held the first weekend in May. My goal is to press over 500 with a bench shirt of course.

hey i was first!
    hello over here
    cycle?

Excellent. In my book, pressing in the 400's and up gains lots of respect. Many years of training and sweat in there....Good luck.

hah... sorry bout that..

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Excellent. In my book, pressing in the 400's and up gains lots of respect. Many years of training and sweat in there....Good luck.

Thanks War,

This will be my last contest. After that I will bodybuild. Just go for size and the ripped look.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

djboots is offline Associate Member
    daaaaaammmmmm u got busted

Bump for pics!! Braz_Machine thats a good bench bro, hope you pull that 500 bud

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nice detective work!

What a fake phuck!

U know, K-12 is out for vacation in many locations across the U.S.

I suspect such is the case here.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-09-2004 at 11:49 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information