Served is offline Associate Member

Lump forming in my glute from injections (help):

Hello Bros

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. I have a major lump in my right glute. It is a location that i can't avoid if I inj. on that particular side. Last time I injected the lump was so hard the needle didn't want to pearce the lump. It took me a good 3-4 minutes to get the gear in my body. . . yeah tell me about it!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    Hello Bros

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. I have a major lump in my right glute. It is a location that i can't avoid if I inj. on that particular side. Last time I injected the lump was so hard the needle didn't want to pearce the lump. It took me a good 3-4 minutes to get the gear in my body. . . yeah tell me about it!!
    yeah i have two ahahahaah, one on the left and one on the right. i feel lopsided..hahahaha... alternate injections sites... tris, pecs and delts are pretty painless.. USE THEM! until your situation becomes better.. aslo what size pinz are you using?

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    You might have formed an abscess from injecting into the same place regularly.

Go see the doc. - don't take any chances.

heat and vigorous massage after injection will help to stop this from happening. though "tight" injection pockets are more likely to inflame. ie if you have to push hard to get the oil in that is a less suitable site.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member

what size needle

what size needle did you use?

Served is offline Associate Member
    I always have used 1" pins. Do you think I should use 1 1/2 ? Rustyneedles, what would be the hazards of an abscess? When I touch the particular spot, it doesn't feel swollen or anything like that. But if I inject on that side it's like putting a needle in a brick wall!! lol.

Thread Information