seanw is offline Banned

Old Guy First Cycle

Guys

Need your opinion on the dosages of my first cycle which I started last week.

I am 49, and after the first week I am already seeing changes in my strength and the way I feel.

Week One and two are 250 Sust and 250 Deca ,
    Week Three is 200 Test and 250 Deca,
    Week Four to Week seven is 300 Test and 250 deca,
    Week Eight to Week Ten is 200 Test and 250 deca.

In Week 5 I take Nolvadex for four days. Also in week 12 - 14 I take 1 tab of Nolvadex everyday which I think is 20 mg

Let me know if you think the doses are right

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    run nolva from the beginning.your dosages are pretty low.basically you will just be replacing your natural test.but at your age its not a bad idea

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Keep your blood pressure in check, Deca raises blood pressure excessively in some people, especially in older men.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    keep your aas levels constants!
    if u want to run test and deca .... well, i think u've already start with them, justo go with something like:
    1-10 test (supposing enanth or cyp)
    1-9 deca
    test should be run at a higher dose than deca (--> 400 test - 300 deca... or 500 test - 400 deca)
    split shots 2 x wk!!!
    nolva 1-12 @ 10mg ed
    pct with clomid and nolva as usual... do u know what "usual" means?
    do some more search, i think u have to.
    Last edited by fabry; 09-11-2004 at 06:18 PM.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    keep your aas levels constants!
    if u want to run test and deca .... well, i think u've already start with it, justo go with something like:
    1-10 test (supposing enanth or cyp)
    1-9 deca
    test should be higher than deca (400 test - 300 deca... or 500 test - 400 deca)
    nolva 1-12 @ 10mg ed
    pct with clomid and nolva as usual... do u know what "usual" means?
    do some more search, i think u have to.

yup thats what im talking about

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    There is a guy in my gym who is 65 and has the body of a 25 year old stud. Good Luck pops... and let us know how it turns out.

seanw is offline Banned
    bump. Can some of you veterans please comment. I am due for my second shot tomorrow and if I am going to increase the dose I will start then

seanw is offline Banned
    bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    run nolva from the beginning.your dosages are pretty low.basically you will just be replacing your natural test.but at your age its not a bad idea
    Not always necessary... I would just advocate starting the nolva when first simptom happens... like itchy nipple, etc. Some guys can run 500 mg of test a week and not need anti-e's until PCT time. This guy is taking even less test. I would recommend the liquid products, like liquid nolva, that way you dont run out as a bottle is much more then you need throughout an entire cycle... often a bottle of any of the liquid anti-es is good for 2 or 3 cycles, but the point is you are prepared if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Guys

Need your opinion on the dosages of my first cycle which I started last week.

I am 49, and after the first week I am already seeing changes in my strength and the way I feel.

Let me know if you think the doses are right
    The older you are, the more you will feel testosterone . I would run MORE testosterone then deca , the testosterone alone should make you at your age feel fantastic, like you are 29 years old again and all nice and horny like you can funk like a 18 year old. Because of natural declines in testosterone, you are missing out by not running the testosterone higher then the deca because testosterone is the primary fountain of youth for older men and is just an incredible feel good and healthy drug.

You also might want to consider obtaining some clomid for when you end your steroid cycle. Clomid does the best job of any anti-e at restoring your natural testosterone levels . When you near 50 or above, chances are very good that a steroid cycle will permanently lower your t-levels even more then before. You might want to assure you have the clomid and maybe even buy the herbal products known as tribulus and/or tongkat ali. These can help boost your natural T levels even more when combined with clomid and sometimes walk away with higher then before cycle T-levels that are sustainable.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-12-2004 at 11:38 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Ntpadude thanks for the advice. I have just shot my second week which is 250 sust and 250 deca . I start the test and deca next week and after all the advice I have had I am thinking of doing 350 test and 250 deca for the next 8 weeks. When would you start the PCT, I was going to do 20mg of Nolva for four days in week five. I finish my last shot in week ten so I was going to do 20mg of Nolva per day for the next four weeks after that. When should I kick in the Clomid ?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    what have you got to lose? why waste test? charge it up to 500 - 600 mgs a week.

seanw is offline Banned
    Well this is my first cycle and I think 500-600 test might be overdoing it just a bit

fabry is offline Senior Member
    why not 250mg of the enant e4d? that was my first cycle (plus i used dbols for the firts 4 wks). i gained 12-15lbs in 5-6 wks, than had to stop cycle coz of a problem with my low back area...
    did pct and kept 6-7lbs of that... that was not bad for a 6 wkrs.
    if u wanna run test and deca , just go with something simle like this:
    1-11-12 test e 250mg e4d
    1-10 deca 150-200 e4d
    pct with nolva and clomid starts 2 wks after last test shot.
    u can use proviron and nolva during all cycle (50mg prov / 10mg nolva) and b6 @ 2-300mg ed!
    remember lots of the gains will depend on your diet!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals? HRT, Lean gains... MASS?

Why sustanon - is testosterone enanthate (TE) available instead? It is much easier to schedule for even blood androgen levels. You should run the Testosterone higher than the nandrolone and keep levels consistent. Doing TE, 250mg every 5 days would be an easy 350mg/wk (from reputable pubs, the minimal dose for testosterone as a PED is 300mg/wk for the the increased effects on satelite cells - not occuring in lower doses)... I'd save the Deca for another time... the testosterone alone will give you good strength gains and the sex drive of an 18 year old... next time see what super physiological doses of testostetrone stacked with nandrolone do for you... keep it simple this time add keep your diet and training spot on. Next time you should have much greater LBM and able to handle the increased dose N/P...

If you are already a pretty large, active person... I would deffinitly suggest 250mg of TE every 4 days for 438mg per week...

Keep us updated

seanw is offline Banned
    OK Bro's time for an update. I just started my fifth week today. I changed my doses a little and I am now do 400 Test C and 300 Deca per week and 10mg of Nolva ED. I feel farking fantastic. I have only put on about 6lbs so far but everybody is noticing the changes, I am constantly being asked "are you working out" God I love this sh!t and I think the test hasnt even started kicking in yet. My strength is going through the roof as well. I benched 233lbs today that has increased over fourty pounds since I started. My recovery time is only a day or two as well. I havnt had any sides so far which is good news but still early days. I havnt noticed any rampant sexual urges but I was never lacking there anyway so no biggie. My bf is 16% . Why didnt I try this stuff fifteen years ago. I my original post I said I was 12% bf but the machine I used was wrong. I did it today and it is 16%

My goal is to put on at least another 10 to 15lb of muscle and eventually get to 10% bf. The hardest thing has been the extra eating, I spend my whole life thinking about food and working out. I think I am dooing about 3500 calories a day and about 300g of protein. The diet is clean as well, I am almost fantatical now about what I put in my mouth. So I guess the proof in the pudding will come in the next two to three weeks. I really want to get to at least 178lbs in this cycle. I have gone from 164 to 170 so far. My workouts are way more intense than ever before as well, I really want to get the most out of the gear and I am really pushing hard to get there. I am a bit concerned that my weight hasnt moved in the last two weeks but my bodyshape is changing heaps, maybe its the fat turning to muscles. Anyway I will report back in a couple of weeks.

By the way I am also doing 4 G Vitamin C, 200mg B6, 2 Complex B, 2 Mega Men Multi, and 1300mg of Calcium per day.

Diet is

7.00AM Protein Shake
    8.00AM Four Eggs and Toast
    10.30AM Protein Shake
    12.30PM Chicken breast & Vegetables
    2.30PM Protein Shake Pre Workout
    4.30PM Protein Shake Post Workout
    7.00PM Dinner- Chicken, Steak or Samon and Vegatables
    8.00PM Fruit and Yogurt
    10.00PM Protein Shake

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Ntpadude thanks for the advice. I have just shot my second week which is 250 sust and 250 deca. I start the test and deca next week and after all the advice I have had I am thinking of doing 350 test and 250 deca for the next 8 weeks. When would you start the PCT, I was going to do 20mg of Nolva for four days in week five. I finish my last shot in week ten so I was going to do 20mg of Nolva per day for the next four weeks after that. When should I kick in the Clomid ?
    PCT/clomid starts about 2 weeks after the last injection, however with deca it might be 3 weeks. Its best to run test a couple weeks longer then deca because it takes a while to get out of your system and you'll be shut down a while so might as well run test longer so you dont have a full month of misery. It takes about 3 to 4 weeks after deca before you even have a chance at recovery, so running test 2 weeks longer, then start PCT about 2 weeks after the test ends is just about right. The faster you can get your natural test up to good levels, the more gains you will keep.

For the most part, you have to use your head. About 2 to 3 weeks after the last injection, you will feel a real lousey spell come on, dont want to work, get up do stuff, this is the clinical depression that comes from a total crash of your testosterone levels . This is when you want to start your clomid and if you are taking tongkat ali and or tribulus, all the better. You will feel like sheet during this spell so anything you can do to get your testosterone started again will help. Once you get about 1/2 your normal testosterone levels back, the depression will subside. If you plan to use herbals like tongkat ali and tribulus, run them about 2 months minimum although clomid is only needed about 2 to 3 weeks, the herbals will help to get and keep your levels higher for a while.

Jackman is offline Banned
    good to hear bro, keep us updated! also go by the mirror the scale doesnt always tell the whole truth!

Thread Information