tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Need some help...

Let me start off by saying I have been doing lots of reading on here and elsewhere trying to get educated (this sight has been the most informative by far). But, if I say something stupid, then please correct me-I am wanting to learn all I can. I'm in the middle of locating juice right now and wanted to ask advice, if you have time? I keep seeing/hearing dozens of different recipes, and i'm not sure what's the best for a newcomer. i know you guys aren't md's or anything like that, but in your opinion, or for example if you were in my shoes, what would you start off with. I have an order in, but i think i might have gotten scammed, for sust, dbol , deca stack (8 week) & of course clomid and nolvadex . now i'm fixing to have to order again, hopefully from a reliable source this time, and i just want to make sure i'm getting what will do the best for me. I placed this original order before I found you guys to ask for advice. Here are my current stats:

180 lbs, 5'11", 29 (for 2 more days anyway), did a bottle of test 3 years ago and noticed a little difference. i have my own gym at home. BF around 16%-I know, I will have to change my diet up here very quick like. I am wanting to get BIGGER! I'll cut later.

I have been doing lots of reading and research on proper diet, etc and will be following very close. been working out for about the last 6 mos steady (off and on over the years). bench max around 285-295.

Anything you suggest will be appreciated. Also, any surprises I might expect along the way would be great. I read on here last night about someone saying the sust shot hurts pretty bad. I like that kind of info too, so that I don't think I have done something wrong. Besides that, I hate pins. But I hate not being big more!

I would appreciate any advice you might have!! Keep doing what you guys are doing on here. It is amazing!

Thanks,

cp

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    been working out for about the last 6 mos steady
    You should work out for at least 2 years steady to build a nice base to juice up. Just keep at it and eat like there is no tommorow. At 5'11, you could get up to 200lbs with the proper diet in 2 years. Then it's time to juice... the sus.deca .dbol will be a great first cycle for you... when you're ready

I hear what you are saying. the most i have ever been off the weights is about 3 months over the last several years. I lose weight during those times. 185 lbs is the most I have ever been able to get to. It seems like I hit a level and no matter what I do, I can't seem to gain any more mass. more definition, but very, very slow at mass gain. I eat pretty healthy. What else, am I missing something. I'm about to turn 30, not sure if just eating more would do the trick-BUT, I am not nearly as informed as you guys, so please tear up my thoughts and point me the right direction. Thanks.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Write out your typical days diet... we'll start there.

MindBomb is offline Member
    It seems like you've done some research. It is so refreshing to see someone come in and apeak in such delicate manner. First of all, I hope you did not get scammed. There are alot o low lives out there so be careful. If you have a source, check with mods o varify them to be good. Now if I may suggest, try a 10 week cycle. By the way why sus? Is there a reason? If not, try this.

1 to 10 weeks Test cyp or en
    1 to 10 weeks Deca
    1 to 4 weeks dbol .

clomid after 2 weeks of last shot. You should put on about 20 to 25 lbs on that. How much you keep will be totaly up to your diet and usage of clomid.

Of course with these kind of bulking cycle there will be a chance for a gyno. With 16% BF I suggest you use 20mg of nolva from the get go (better safe than sorry). Split the nolva 10mg two time a day.

I hope everything goes well. I have given you my .02, do a little more search and look for other bros' opinion. Be safe bro.

Thanks Mindbomb.

The only reason i chose the sust was from reading about it in different places. Before 2 months ago, I had never heard of it. Not that I am very knowledgable about juice, but most of the others I have heard about (for quite a while!) The recipe you suggested sounds pretty much same thing, so I will just wait & see what I can get, but at least now I have a substitute I can go either way with-thanks. How much clomid is generally a good idea. I haven't found much on it-i.e. doseage/day or week and how long.

Also, why the ten week v 8 week. Do you still do same dose each week/day in 10 week as 8 week. In more than one location I have read people suggesting the 8 week. Of course back when I was around the stuff years ago everyone was doing 16 week. So what do I know??!!

Thanks for all the help!

cp

MindBomb is offline Member
    Far as clomid is concerned. Take 300 mg first day (which is 2 weeks after the last shot). 100mg for next 10 days and 50mg for the last 10 days. Be safe and have fun.

I pesonally like the 10 week cycles. The test and deca kick in around the week 4 to 5. To maximize your gain, I believe 10 weeks is optimum.
    Last edited by MindBomb; 03-05-2002 at 03:22 PM.

Thread Information