Thread: pins please

liftingislife is offline New Member

pins please

I despirately need pins by tomorrow. I've been borrowing pins from my grandmother because she gets them for her B-12 injections. She obviously doesn't know this.

My mother and my grandmother are very suspicious of me using steroids and this would be hardcore proof. Don't start asking about my age, I am 23 and I'm living at home while I finish my last semester of college (I'm commuting from home to save money). My mother would probably kick me out.

Here is the deal. I am in the Boston area, but I will drive to surrounding states to get pins. I HAVE NO TIME TO ORDER THEM ONLINE AND WAIT FOR THEM. I will drive to new york etc. I am willing to go 3-4 hours away (each way).

Also, if anyone is in the Boston area and wouldn't mind selling me a few that would be amazing.

Any help or suggestions that people could give me are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    liftingislife [email protected]

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    yeah your grandmother says its for b-12 but we all know she is fvcking with the tren again. come on now granny!!!!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Find A local vet shop and tell them you need some pins to inject your dogs for thier annual shots or something on that order. Also, the local methadone clinic might have some pinz. Call around. Just a thought

seanw is offline Banned
    Cant you just go to the local Pharmacy ? I live in Singapore which is one of the strictest countries in the world when it comes to drugs, but I can buy pinz over the counter without them batting an eye.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftingislife
    I despirately need pins by tomorrow. I've been borrowing pins from my grandmother because she gets them for her B-12 injections. She obviously doesn't know this.

My mother and my grandmother are very suspicious of me using steroids and this would be hardcore proof. Don't start asking about my age, I am 23 and I'm living at home while I finish my last semester of college (I'm commuting from home to save money). My mother would probably kick me out.

Here is the deal. I am in the Boston area, but I will drive to surrounding states to get pins. I HAVE NO TIME TO ORDER THEM ONLINE AND WAIT FOR THEM. I will drive to new york etc. I am willing to go 3-4 hours away (each way).

Also, if anyone is in the Boston area and wouldn't mind selling me a few that would be amazing.

Thanks,
    Go to your nearest hospital and tell them you are a heroin addict. Since they are trying to get rid of aids, they will supply you. All kidding aside. I don't know if it may work in boston, but it does in N.Y/N.J area. By the way, next time have ALL your supplies before you start your cycle.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    www.anabolicreview-research.com it will only take a few days to get them.

PT
    just steralize and reuse the ones you have till they come in. it will hurt a little because they wont be as sharp but oh well, its not going to kill you.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    yeah your grandmother says its for b-12 but we all know she is fvcking with the tren again. come on now granny!!!!
    who is that girl in your avater? i would love to be behind her banging her and spanking that asss. shes sweet. if thats not your girl then tell me were you live so i can fly down and tap that ass, if it is your girl then sorry for fantisizing about spanking that ass.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Thanks,

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Go to your nearest hospital and tell them you are a heroin addict. Since they are trying to get rid of aids, they will supply you. All kidding aside. I don't know if it may work in boston, but it does in N.Y/N.J area. By the way, next time have ALL your supplies before you start your cycle.
    insulin needles wont go deep enough into the muscle. and you will have a hell of a time squeezing an oil thru that little needle. you have to order them. like i said www.anabolicreview-research.com i used them and they are legit and very fast service.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    just steralize and reuse the ones you have till they come in. it will hurt a little because they wont be as sharp but oh well, its not going to kill you.

please dont ever tell anyone to do this. that is just plain stupid

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks,

go to your local pharmacy and pick up some. check out current staw laws first just to make sure they have to sell them to you without asking what for. its a violation of HIPPA

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    the needle exchange in boston is always open... you can get a **** load of insulin pins and a card that makes it legal to carry them

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    please dont ever tell anyone to do this. that is just plain stupid
    Agreed thats just very bad advice.... Never do this...

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Call local pharmacy (walgreens) tell them you ran out of needles for your b-12 injections and ask if you need a prescription to pick up more. I know in my state I just have to sign a log stating what I am buying for. Use bunk name and say b-12 shots.

Getting There is offline Junior Member

needles

Tell them your wife is doing intramuscular- shots for pregnancy. 23g 3 cc

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    Rite-aid or cvs

Thread Information