Thread: Vicodin

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member

Vicodin

I was wondering if anyone knew about taking vicodin, while on cycle would or could be dangerous. Because ya see I have to attend an event the day I have to take my 2cc's of TestE, and my ass gets soar after the shot, so I was gonna take a vicodin so I could attend this event pain free. I appreciate any feedback thanks

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    my suggestion is don't even think about running a cycle if you're going to want to use vicodin to take the pain away from your shot.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it cant be good for your liver but i do it so what the hell.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have to take it (prescribed by my dr) for two very painful disks in my lower back. I am cycling and have no problems at all. Be concious about how much you take though. You do NOT want to become physically dependant.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I take the Norco, (1000mg Vicodin) prescribed by my doc of course. As long as used in moderation, I dont see a problem with it. You dont want to become dependant on it either. I had my doctor switch me from the Vicoden ES to the Norco, cuz all that tylenol was making my stomach upset. Norco has more Hydrocodone, and 1/2 has much tylenol. And no its not good for the liver either.

X..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    hell,i wouldnt sleep at nite if not for somas and perkicets

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i very rarley eat them anymore but a couple years ago i was eating 20 7.5 percs at once. i would barley get high but sometimes would get sick from the actominaphine. so then i switched to oxycontin and got up to 320-400mgs a day. sometimes more. i was sniffing 120mgs(4 oc 40's) at a time. then i decided i better quite or im going to die. i was going thru a rough time in my life and that is why i started. but i quite on my own, i didnt need rehab, detox or any of that bull sh1t. those people are week.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i very rarley eat them anymore but a couple years ago i was eating 20 7.5 percs at once. i would barley get high but sometimes would get sick from the actominaphine. so then i switched to oxycontin and got up to 320-400mgs a day. sometimes more. i was sniffing 120mgs(4 oc 40's) at a time. then i decided i better quite or im going to die. i was going thru a rough time in my life and that is why i started. but i quite on my own, i didnt need rehab, detox or any of that bull sh1t. those people are week.
    What the hell are you sayin here.......

As for takin Vicodin for soreness, I think thats major overkill......

Vicodin is a neuralpathic drug. Will not work on muscle soreness. Norco is good. Thats what I am prescribed. I'm tellin ya though.. Physical dependance is one of the worst things in the world. Be very careful.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    theres nothing like 2x somas before bed to make any muscle soreness go away.after a good leg session i would be sore for days and i mean days,up to 5 days later.but now when i get that sore i take a muscle relaxer or 2 before bed and wake up with no more soreness...now im not taking these every nite because with anything your body will build a tolerance(i can take 5 percs with no effects anymore)only those times where you really bombed your muscles and are sore as hell

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I take the Norco, (1000mg Vicodin) prescribed by my doc of course. As long as used in moderation, I dont see a problem with it. You dont want to become dependant on it either. I had my doctor switch me from the Vicoden ES to the Norco, cuz all that tylenol was making my stomach upset. Norco has more Hydrocodone, and 1/2 has much tylenol. And no its not good for the liver either.

X..
    No, not 1000mg Vicodin (that would kill a large horse)...I think you mean
    10mg....(just messin' with ya)

I noted that... Vikes and Norcos come in 5,7.5,10 MG . 1000mg? THat would kill several larges horses.

AnabolicAlien Guest

no. no no....

no no no...

soreness in your butt from an injection requiring hydroconde? give me a break. learn how to make the injections less painful. i started the same way writing scripts for my buddies for hydrocodone (vicodin) that i would take prior to lifting. then i moved on to nubain and eventually morphine before i worked out!

stay the hell away from it unless you really need it. dependence creeps up on you... sooner or later you'll think you won't get a good workout without it.

A.A.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah thats a sorry excuse to take pain pills. You wont worry about how bad it hurts when you get some testosterone in ya. If it hurts to do a glute shot try doing a quad.

AnabolicAlien Guest

agreed

i agree with anhydro

A.A.

take it from a currently unemployed ex-junky

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Yeah thats a sorry excuse to take pain pills. You wont worry about how bad it hurts when you get some testosterone in ya. If it hurts to do a glute shot try doing a quad.
    Exactly, try another location or better yet, take something that might really help site soreness like benedril.

When you cook up opium poppy, codeine is one of the 3 primary separable drugs that cook up from the mix, highly addictive.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    What size syringe you using to cause that much pain, I'd go to a smaller size syringe and change the shot location, taking vicodin for a painful shot stinks, seems like a cop out, or you just have a low tolerance for pain.JMO

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    I was wondering if anyone knew about taking vicodin, while on cycle would or could be dangerous. Because ya see I have to attend an event the day I have to take my 2cc's of TestE, and my ass gets soar after the shot, so I was gonna take a vicodin so I could attend this event pain free. I appreciate any feedback thanks
    Your ass is that sore after a shot that you wanna take a Vicodin to dull the pain?
    This thread is locked...

Thread Information