Freak22 is offline New Member

EQ and Test Stack? Whata yous think?

If anyone can give me some good pointers with this stack because ive heard that its actaully quite good but want some educated answers from the boys at this forum. Thanks

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well I am running a Test Cyp and Equipoise stack right now. Post your FULL stats and I will tell you what you wanna know..

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    My lifting partner is currently running:

1-13: Test E 250mg EW
    1-12: EQ 600mg EW
    1-4: Dbol 40mg ED
    12-15: Winstrol 50mg ED
    1-15: Proviron 25mg ED

He just started week 7 and hes tearin shit up.. Definitely a good cycle if everything else is in place.

So were planning cycles before we get stats now huh????
    Post your stats bro and we can go from there

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    So were planning cycles before we get stats now huh????
    Post your stats bro and we can go from there
    No ones planning him a cycle, I just posted EXACTLY what my friend is doing right now, because he asked about a similar cycle.

Did I tell him run out and do this cycle? No...not at all. Notice I said its a good cycle if "everything is in place"

Maybe when you're a member here for more than 2 months you can tell me how to act. Until then, please mind your fvcking business.

And what if it turns out he's 18.... Thats fine, you already have a rep around here for dumb posts and smart ass comments. Kinda funny how Emilio called you out and you couldn't back your mouth up!!! And for someone who has been here as long as you have you should know better. You posting that up without getting this guys stats is not good because he can take it as this is what I should do, but whatever. You just keep proving your ignorance over and over again. And please don't run your mouth anymore. Internet tuff guys are a joke

Like I said bro, I said "If everything is in place"

That right there assumes:

Hes old enough
    His training an diet are in check
    He has proper knowledge of the drugs hes taking, pct, etc.

Please stop baiting me. I know you want to be the AR police. I know being an "ar monitor" would give you a semi, but this isn't the way to go about it bro..

And please dude - me posting a cycle in this 1 thread isn't going to do anything. He can look at 437,000 other threads on this site that outline cycles. I KNOW you would get a chubby if you were a mod but there are better ways to go about that bro....
    Last edited by No One Knows; 06-29-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Thats all I'm saying.... I'm not giving you shit or baiting you like you may think. And as for being the "AR Police or Monitor " I could really care less. The only thing I'm saying is by you doing that he may run and think hey thats what I should do and go and F*** himself up. I'm not singling you out and this is not a witch hunt for me. And your right, he can go and look at many other threads, your right. I'm saying stats should be posted before any advice is given. I think its a great unwritten rule. You should know better than anyone that guys come here with no knowledge or experience, read one thing and there off and running. Thats all I'm saying... not a f***ing shot at you personally

jsinur7 is offline Member
    HEy Now Fellas... I Thought I Was The Only One Aloud To Bug Out On Here... :

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    For the thread starter: best pointer i can give is DO NOT skimp on the EQ. It was very weak at 400mg a week for me. Also dont end your cycle too early. EQ (and maybe your test) is longer estered and will take a few weeks to kick in. And lastly run the test for two weeks after you end the EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    For the thread starter: best pointer i can give is DO NOT skimp on the EQ. It was very weak at 400mg a week for me. Also dont end your cycle too early. EQ (and maybe your test) is longer estered and will take a few weeks to kick in. And lastly run the test for two weeks after you end the EQ.
    should he front load them both????

sooooorrryyy... after we know his stats that is... 400 can be more then enough for him...

Personally not a believer in the frontloading theory but thats another topic. As for the 400mg being more than enough, maybe, But that is what i ran my first cycle trying not to "overdue it" but wound up disappointed. Its the one thing i would have changed.

I guess No One Knows untill we get some stats tho huh? Haha

Freak22 is offline New Member
    Im 21 6'4'' 220lb and 8% body fat...now whata u think of the EQ/test cycle???

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    My last cycle was a 12 week test e 500/wk and 10 week eq 500/wk with anavar thrown in wks 9-12 and loved it.

Sick vascularity, almost zero water, and very gradual but quality muscle growth. This is a very quality stack for folks that aren't looking to become gorillas, just add good muscle with few sides.

I didn't really have an increase in appetite as some reports suggested I might which I was very cool with. I dieted hardcore and still added about 15 lbs.

had the same stats only started at 10% so im gonna say my advice stands. is this a first cycle? are you ready to cycle? are you ready to start PCT today? questions only you can answer my firend. haha

I think your a little young for gear....BUT... if your hell bent on running a cycle I recommend this....
    If this is your FIRST cycle... Run the Cyp by itself at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks.
    If this is not your first cycle and you have done gear before run the Cyp at 500mg and the Eq at 600mgs a week. I ran mine at 400mgs a week and was not overly happy with the results. Its very weak.. Be safe

Thread Information