Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member

How much do i use?

Hey guys,

Just started my first course after a lot of research.

I'm 6 foot 196, BF unknown and have been trainin bout 3 years. Well i need some advice...

I'm doin a 10 to 12 week course of sus and deca . 500mg sus and 200mg deca per week. i'm gonna throw in some stan in the mix. But my problem is how much do i throw in and when do i begin. Should I up the deca too? I've got novla and clomid on hand too.

Also do i use 10 or 20 mg ed?

What do you guys reckon bout this course. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I think go for a solid 12 weeks and up the deca to 400mg per week that with the sust =solid gains as for the stan i wont comment apart from that theres lots of better choices out there.........Hitman

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id up the deca to 400mgs a week. 200 isnt going to do much a t all. also 10 mgs of nolva a day should be fine. id shoot the sus twice a week or maybe up it ti 750mgs and shoot it 3 times a week. if you up those 2 you will make great gains but the sus isnt nessesacerry to up. some people will tell you to put all your sust in a large vial and shoot a half a cc every other day whic really is the best way to do it because of the prop. but how i told you worked just fine with me. i wouldnt shoot 200mgs of deca, its just not enough. 300 should be the bare min. I would never go under 600mgs a week but ive been doing this for a lonh, long time.

Cheers for the feed back guys.

Don't you reckon 400mg of deca a week is too much for my first course?

Is this considered a big first course...12 weeks, 500mg sus/week + 400 deca/week.

I wanna get big so what eva you guys suggest, I will do cause i'm keen as mustard.

If so, do i smash the 200mg of deca with the sus twice a week.

I'm also doin my final year for my degree. Do the anabolics affect concentration? Hope not!

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    I run Sus twice a week and had much better results when I ran it EOD. 400mg of Deca /week and run it 1-2 weeks shorter than the Sus.

Do the anabolics affect concentration?

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Sleep maybe, but never heard of it affecting concentration?

Cmon guys. I'm sure some of you have done a similar course.

What were the gains like? Help me out.

I wanna do this right.

The more feed back the better.

If this is your first and you havent allready purchased i would say go for test E but if youve allready got it the go for a 500 sus 400 deca combo and if your getting a little bloat i tend to use 10mg of nolvadex every day. As for the gains, well on my very first one i put on a solid 10kg which is aprox 22lbs? and my diet was absolute **** but i went hard in the gym and that (in my opinion) is the most important factor. Have you thought of adding some dianabol or prop into the mix? just at the start.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fully Suss'd Out
    Do the anabolics affect concentration?
    I find test significantly HELPS my concentration.

I would imagine that you will get up to ten pound NET from this cycle, if you have your diet in control, do your PCT right and your BF was some where around 15-20% at the start.

If you were fat before the cycle, you may actually lose weight.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    General rule of thumb for your first cycle Bro:

Do the least amount that will still give you good gains...Keep in mind that later cycles will require you to up the dose to obtain similar results. Do the sust no later than every 3rd day and it is better to do it eod due to the prop in it(So just split up the 500mg in 3 shots per week) Maybe even try a test only cycle for your first and save the deca and stan for the next one(also add test to that). Should be good for 15 lbs if you eat well and run the 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    If this is your first and you havent allready purchased i would say go for test E but if youve allready got it the go for a 500 sus 400 deca combo and if your getting a little bloat i tend to use 10mg of nolvadex every day. As for the gains, well on my very first one i put on a solid 10kg which is aprox 22lbs? and my diet was absolute **** but i went hard in the gym and that (in my opinion) is the most important factor. Have you thought of adding some dianabol or prop into the mix? just at the start.
    I can get a hold of some prop. How long would and when should i use it.

I've just had my second shot and when i did a work out today i felt a little sick. Like a cold chill. Is this normal? Don't feel right. Fvck i hope i don't feel like this through the entire course!!!!

The feed back is awesome guys.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

I've just had my second shot and when i did a work out today i felt a little sick. Like a cold chill. Is this normal? Don't feel right. Fvck i hope i don't feel like this through the entire course!!!!

You are experience the infamous sustanon flu. do some sesearch on it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Prop has to be injected ED... Thats why I'm doing test E, shots E3.5d.

If youve had your second shot its to late by the time some prop would get to you probably, i was thinking about you useing it for a few weeks right from the start untill the sust really kicks in which can be any where from the 3-6 week mark. As for the chill it will be your bodies reaction to the BA or BB (i forget which one of the 2 it is) thats in sust, hopefully it will only stay with you for a week, just keep up the fluids thats about all you can do.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Run the Sus at injects EOD at a minimum of 600mg week for 12 weeks along side with deca at 500mg Week shot 2x week.

This will yield good gains with proper diet and workout

SUSSBOY is offline New Member
    hey guys , i have 10ml testosterone and 10ml decca , what is the best way to use this and over how long ? This would be my third cycle , My age 30 1.7m tall and weigh 95kgs , i`ve only ever used suss before ..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You should start your own thread instead of posting in a thread that's 4 years old.

Thread Information