PAINLESS is offline New Member

another dumb Spring break! Acapulco

I'm going down there for spring break. I know there has been mad posts about this cause its that time of year and every curious idot includung myself wants to know if it is really unsafe or not to bring some stuff back. I read DOOFYS post on gear on planes ect... and he was talking about amps. I'm wondering if it would be safe to maybe get some TT dbol tabs and lose the bottle and just smuggle the bag of pills on over. Anyone been around that area and know anywhere I can go and if they have done it themselves help me out. If I do this I gotta study the holograms and everything but thats step2 I'm trying to cover step1 which is to see if its even a good idea to attempt this. with the planes and all.
    Hopefully some of you bros can help me out!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    If you put gear in your luggage and then check the luggage, not carry it on, then how is it going to be found? i dont know much about airport security but I am pretty sure they don't inspect the checked baggage nearly as much as the carry on. i personally would not have the nuts to try to smuggle anything on a plane right now, unless it was checked luggage.

maybe put them in a pill jar(supplements)? or would this come up on the X-ray? and if it did would, do you fill out on boarding form for luggage or anything if you have some type of meds/pills or anything in your bag? I can't remember the process of flying its been a year since I have done it. maybe just put the bag of pills in a rolled up sock or something and check the luggage?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to do it, I would empty an over the counter medicine jar (asprin for example) and replace the pills. Put it in your bag and check it. That way, it doesn't look like you are hiding anything if they search your bag. Just my opinion. Good luck bro.

they wouldnt open the bag and open the aspirin bottle? if so I dont think any aspirin looks like TT dbol . I gotta get some info on TT dbol like how many pills in a jar ect...and make sure I know real labels from counterfits if I'm going to check this out. Gonna see if there are any good pictures around on some other sites.

Thread Information