babygetoboy is offline New Member

Friends Needs Some help please

Hey guys, my buddy last night shot 1.5 cc's of this new prop that he just got. He's never done prop before. He took the 1.5cc's in his left glute, thing is this **** was very thin, like water, so it went in very fast, like 2 seconds through a 25g. Now it's 1 day later and his ass is swollen like a grapefruit and has been since late last night.

Now, what can he do to help this out, it hurts mother ****ing bad. And it's not an abcess or infection is it? He just did it last night.

it's now 3 days after and I talked to my friend, and it hurts real bad still, but the sweelling has gone down some, now it's mostly pain he said. He started taking Anti-biotics incase, but he only has 2 or so days worth of it, but better than nothing.

So do you think this is just a result of fast injection and first time prop, or should he be worried about abcess?
    Thanks guys.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    What does his cycle look like? WTF

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    could be a couple things here bro
    definitely not a result of a fast inject or first time prop
    3 cycles ago my calve swelled up like that because i hit the portal vein.....needless to say no more calve injects
    there is alot less likely chance of hitting a vessell in your ass though, but i dont know where he shot it in at, but if thats the case the swelling will go down in 5 to a week or so, and hell be fine
    he could be shooting dirty gear, or used a dirty pin, and infection could set in(but since the swelling has gone down, doubt this is the case either)

He's done many cycles before, but I just looked at where he injected, and it's more towards the center of the buttcheek then he's ever done before, because he said of his new size he can't turn around that much when he does glutes. He also said that the pin moved around quite a bit while he was injecting because of the difficulty of aspirating.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't you need to turn around more to hit the centre of the glute?

I guess so, I was just going by where the pin prick was, maybe he just messed up and didn't want to tell me.

So what do you guys think?>

falker is offline Associate Member
    How long was the needle?
    It sounds like he might have hit fat. Abcests take a while to go down.
    I'm 7 weeks off and my ass still hurts if it gets hit.

he used a 25g 1", same he always uses for glutes, but hit a different spot this time.

**** it's painful though he says, he can't sit, stand , walk , anything,

Anymore ideas on what to do? Should he go to a doctor or is it not necessary yet.

Guys, the pain is unbearable now, it feels like afootball wants to explode out of his ass. It's the most intense pain he's ever felt in his life, can't do anything else to concentrate on anything else.

What can he do, he needs it to be managable for work tomorrow, the pain is unreal. need some help asap, like should I go to the Emergency room right now and tell them I used b-12. Thanks

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    First you said your "friend" did this, now you ask "should I go to the hospital and tell them I used B12"? That doesn't match up, but anyways, none of us can decide for you how bad it hurts. It you feel like you should go to the ER, then go. If it were me and I could bear it, I would wait another day or two and see if the pain/swelling reduces any. If you do go to the ER I would be honest with the doctor and tell them the truth. Good luck bro.

ok, it was me, but the pain is unreal, and it's been getting worse as time goes on , every hour every day. Should I just tell the doc it was b-12? at the very least I need some pain killers, it's blinding pain,.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    First you said your "friend" did this, now you ask "should I go to the hospital and tell them I used B12"? That doesn't match up, but anyways, none of us can decide for you how bad it hurts. It you feel like you should go to the ER, then go. If it were me and I could bear it, I would wait another day or two and see if the pain/swelling reduces any. If you do go to the ER I would be honest with the doctor and tell them the truth. Good luck bro.
    called out....
    yeah, i would tell him exactly what happened....and i would go immediately if the pain is as bad as you say it is

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    LOL, yeah no sh*t, I knew it was him even from the title alone.

The "my friend" threads are hilarious...............like you can't tell!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LOL, yeah no sh*t, I knew it was him even from the title alone.

The "my friend" threads are hilarious...............like you can't tell!

~SC~
    lol......but most of them dont blow their own cover, lmao

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    lol......but most of them dont blow their own cover, lmao
    I was thinking the same thing LOL. Most of the time it is easy to spot the "my friend did this........" threads, but very few of them mess up and use I in their sentence later on.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by babygetoboy
    he used a 25g 1", same he always uses for glutes, but hit a different spot this time.

**** it's painful though he says, he can't sit, stand , walk , anything,
    I had same problem tell him to heat it up with a heat pad it helps. It lasted about a week. I used 1" and i missed muscle, and same thing happen, I use 1.5" now and i dont have a problem. GOOD LUCK!

Thread Information