gio86 is offline Member

fina by itself question.

ok i dont know if this is a stupid question. but please anyone answer it the best you can.
    i've red that you can take a cycle with JUST FINA...and also i've red that your supposed to take a test w/ it just becuase fina can shut you down preatty hard.
    so my question is this........at 75mg eod of fina for 6 weeks. can i just take 4DERM which is a supplement. this helps maintain some test levels and increase your sex drive...
    so would this be fine if i just want to do fina but to be safe take 4derm????

thanx

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I never heard of 4DERM but it will not help you with the effects of shut down from fina. Also, runnning no test with fina will help increase prolactin which is bad.

Also, by looking at your profile you shouldn't be thinking about running any type of gear yet........... at 19 you can make a lot of gains through eatting, resting, and training.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    4derm if im not mistaken is 4-ad transdermally. if so this will not help the hard shut down caused by fina. also like mudman sid u are too young!! eat eat eat is my advice, and stay away from fina, and all steroids for that matter being. read up and research so when u are old enough and ready u will have plenty of knowledge about the subject

gio86 is offline Member
    come on i know im not the only 19 year old guy that has done steroids , or want to.
    i know my diet and my training. i eat every 2 hours. sleep like a baby. i do make gains BUT JUST LIKE YOU GUYS I WANT IT EVEN MORE. so all im asking is for advise.
    but thanx i got it from wrballs.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    come on i know im not the only 19 year old guy that has done steroids , or want to.
    i know my diet and my training. i eat every 2 hours. sleep like a baby. i do make gains BUT JUST LIKE YOU GUYS I WANT IT EVEN MORE. so all im asking is for advise.
    but thanx i got it from wrballs.

no u arent eh only 19 year to do steroids or want to, i did when i was that age, and i regret it now. we are jsut trying to look out for u gio86. u are too young. u can messe yourself up and plus u arent at your genetic peak yet. u got your adivce from me? hows that. the only thing i told u to do was to eat and stay away from steroids.... i gacve u no advice about juicing.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Fina is a big step. I'm on it now aftyer 5 cycles and it's the deal. It's potent stuff. I'm running 100mg ED with 125mg prop ED. This is the only cycle where i've been a bit bothered by the side effects. It's all good fun though.

gio86 is offline Member
    wrballs i ment you game me info on the 4derm..not advice on jucin...
    i know you doing the right thing for looking out. but like i said i know im not the only one and like you said you did it also. but anywyas the only reason why i did this is because i had planed to do a sust. cycle and it got seied twise. there for i have no other gear. and what i've research fina is preaty esasy to make and get.
    so i was planing on it. at 75mg oed or 50mg ed.

bigordie is offline Member
    if you are taking the 4 ad transdermally then you will be converting about 7-9% of it to actual testosterone . lets just say that your body gets all 9%...that would mean at 400mg of 4derm ED you would be getting only 36mgs of test per day and 252mg per week (36x7) so you would be taking in much more fina than test. If money is an issue then think of it this way, you can get a bottle of 4derm for $20. at 400mg ED that bottle will last you two weeks, to get to a twelve week cycle youre going to need 6 bottles whcih will cost you $120.00. You should be able to find real test at that price or lower. bottom line is there is no real point to running 4derm unless its a legality issue which obviously its not because you are already going to run fina. Just get test.

gio86 is offline Member
    the problem is the source that i used to have got messed up. for some reason my stuff got seized twise already. and fina its preaty esay to make so i was thinking option you know what i mean. but i get you. the test would be lest than the fina which wont be good. thanx, i guess i gotta look for more options

Thread Information