• masteron

12 13.04%
  • primobolan

14 15.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

which roid is best for ripping up the roid monkey salu

okay which is the best in this group select and vote and getting your shredded no fina is not in this poll and you cant choose it. explain why you choose the one you choose and why?

Which one do you think is better winny or anavar and why? When i mean shredded i mean in terms of vascularity, lean gains, and reducing bodyfat/

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Stop calling yourself the Roid Monkey

But this can seriously be a good thread, so guys please take it seriously even though saluu started it...

For most of those compounds your BF has to be real low to notice anything from them, so Diet and Cardio are still #1

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    awhile back i added masteron to my cycle of test and winni and i got very shredded but this was years ago my b/f was pretty low i was a lifeguard so i was in great shape b4 i juiced but masteron riiped me up but again ur b/f needs to be low

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency

But this can seriously be a good thread, so guys please take it seriously even though saluu started it...

Exactly Saluu, you're not a roid monkey.
    I usually go with var when I cut.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Those are actually ALL great cutting steroids when used effectively with a proper diet and cardio plan. Haven't tried winny or masteron because of the hairloss issue. Haven't tried var or primo because the cost issue (but I will try var soon when I get enopugh money). I have tried EQ and I would say that it is more of a "base" steroid to stay lean and the others would be to add the finishing touches. Although I was extremely vascular on the EQ. JMO.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    im going to be adding var in a few weeks for lean gains. i am goin nuts about it.

saluu is offline Banned
    i gave my vote to anavar i think it is stronger than winny. all the people are right you have to have low bodyfat in order for these to work. I like eq as lean gain roid and because of the hunger i think it is more of a lean mass cycle type of roid. Masteron unless you have low bodyfat like hooker around under 8 percent you aint gonna see much or swole cat. my vote goes for anavar it doesnt shut you down hard and gains or easy to keep plus strength is insane on anavar. feel free to express your opinons folks thanks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

thats right. my nick is Roid Monkey and I'm taking it back as of NOW!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i gave my vote to anavar i think it is stronger than winny. all the people are right you have to have low bodyfat in order for these to work. I like eq as lean gain roid and because of the hunger i think it is more of a lean mass cycle type of roid. Masteron unless you have low bodyfat like hooker around under 8 percent you aint gonna see much or swole cat. my vote goes for anavar it doesnt shut you down hard and gains or easy to keep plus strength is insane on anavar. feel free to express your opinons folks thanks
    i hate to say it but i agree with you on anavar , out of the ones on that list.

umm yea Jantz u might have the best avatar on the site!!

joevette is offline Banned
    Tren is best for actually causing you to lose fat, the other compounds are weak and just harden you up or make you more vascular.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Ummmmmmmmm

diet........ lots of water.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Strap your arms to a tredmill, turn it on high and have a friend stand behind your ass with a cattle prod. Repeat everyday as needed

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Strap your arms to a tredmill, turn it on high and have a friend stand behind your ass with a cattle prod. Repeat everyday as needed
    Exactly without the cardio there will be no significant loss in bf percentage.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member

For most of those compounds your BF has to be real low to notice anything from them, so Diet and Cardio are still #1
    you are funny

jbol is offline Senior Member

Its hard to take a saluu thread seriously,but I'll try not to make fun of the roid monkey.

I voted for Anavar though the stuff is pricey.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-15-2005 at 06:27 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You know something saluu? Even though you can say some stupid shyt, you are coming back to these threads and taking your beatings. I admire that, also believe you take alot of the thrashing in stride. You are one of the most popular personalities on this board. You are alright in my book from this point on... Even if I laugh at you, it will be as a friend. Anavar is my vote!

Saluu for supermod!

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Test and Winny with a cutting diet...

Saluu for supermod haha, Meso you're crazy man.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Saluu for supermod haha, Meso you're crazy man.
    agree with you on that! Meso, whats next, will you be nominating glock too?

saluu is offline Banned
    hey i dont post bs like glock dude hey says he has 20 inch arms from winny only cycle that like saying m1t is better than dbol bs. salu tells the truth like it is .dont even compare me to that guy . looks like anavar is going to win .

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO.....Always leave it to good ole Saluu to give me a good laugh for the day!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You know something saluu? Even though you can say some stupid shyt, you are coming back to these threads and taking your beatings. I admire that, also believe you take alot of the thrashing in stride. You are one of the most popular personalities on this board. You are alright in my book from this point on... Even if I laugh at you, it will be as a friend. Anavar is my vote!

Saluu for supermod!

"Saluu for supermod!"........Are you drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    "Saluu for supermod!"........Are you drunk?
    I think saluu is a much better option than that skinny bum BDTR that just got the job...

Wait... Did I just write that???

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I think saluu is a much better option than that skinny bum BDTR that just got the job...

Wait... Did I just write that???

Thats funny! Cant wait for B to see this one

bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Thats funny! Cant wait for B to see this one

bc
    No kidding, I'm kind of scared. He's kind of intimidating.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I think tren would be better than any of those, but of the ones you posted I pick winstrol . Winstrol actually does burn fat through a couple different mechanisms. A lot of people get leaner on var but I've read that's because var does something where your body will process nutrients better. Not actual fat burning.

Hell, stack em all and see what happens.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    dang im kinduh suprised that meso didnt bash you more saluu.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I hope we're done with all the bashing. I was starting to get sick of it!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

needle is offline Senior Member
    Winny with the right diet!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    bdtr how big is he . is bigger than the roid monkey salu im 6 1 used to be 275 now i have cut down to 250 and i swear im not lying but the people on this board helped me i used eca and it works. I stripped out the fat i look great thanks guy seriously saluu for moderator . i can;t wait till summer till i show the girls my new gyno breasts after doing tren e and tren a , winny , test, m1t in da house just joking im not doing that cycle it;s not wise. saluuuuuuuuuu the legend continues. oh by the way i screwed that girl in the club at her place and she said she had claymadia i got my penis checked the doctor put something like a stick in area where piss comes out and the test results came in negative thank god now i have dick that works but no balls because im roid monkey.

bdtr how big is he . is bigger than the roid monkey salu im 6 1 used to be 275 now i have cut down to 250 and i swear im not lying but the people on this board helped me i used eca and it works. I stripped out the fat i look great thanks guy seriously saluu for moderator . i can;t wait till summer till i show the girls my new gyno breasts after doing tren e and tren a , winny , test, m1t in da house just joking im not doing that cycle it;s not wise. saluuuuuuuuuu the legend continues. oh by the way i screwed that girl in the club at her place and she said she had claymadia i got my penis checked the doctor put something like a stick in area where piss comes out and the test results came in negative thank god now i have dick that works but no balls because im roid monkey.
    LMFAO

Wow thanks man seriously. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-16-2005 at 02:02 AM.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member

ROFL!!!!!!

oh you are much bigger than BDTR, dont worry about that. I beleive he weighs like 100lbs at the most. Oh wait, nevermind, thats just one of his thighs. As for the rest of your post, wow is all I can really say. Gyno and the clap are two of the biggest chick magnets that I know of.

saluu is offline Banned
    is bdtr that huge monster on the avatar oh oh

I believe so. But then again BDTR is really irrelevant to this thread. That was just a joke playing off of the Supermod comment. Back to the best cutting drugs...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bdtr Roid Monkey Saluu Roid Monkey Get Title Saluu Congrats. Fina Best Cutting Peace Mike Tyson Saluu

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am crying... LMAO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information