promiscio is offline Member

Question Fina, Home made..Questions

Hey bros,
    When I am finished with my PCT that I am on now, I was considering doing a Fina/Test cycle. The thing is, my buddy makes it(Fina). I am trying to learn how common this is or safe. I read the profile on it (FinaPlix ) and it talks about rubbing it on your skin or injecting it.

So, is it safe generally?
    Is there a "best" way of making it?
    What type of doses should I use?
    Duration?

I am 5'9", 200#s and 10% BF 27 yrs old. I ran a test prop cycle for six weeks at 75mg EOD and had great results. I am on my PCT from it right now and will be off in two weeks...

any opinions?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    fina is strong stuff. I'm on it now for the first time and it's the deal. Done plenty of other cycles butr fina is by far the strongest injectable i've done. I'm @ 100mg ED. It's the only juice that really gives me a bad attitude. It's all in your head but with fina, it's a bit more. Granted i'm doing alot of test with it but i can tell it's there. Oh yeah, strong as hell!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    tren is my favorite drug to run with test if you are looking for lean,good muscle gains it is def. the way to go if you can handle the sides, i have known a few people just stop taking it because of the sides. If your freind is making it i would def. go with the powder over the pellets,you will get a stronger conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    tren is my favorite drug to run with test if you are looking for lean,good muscle gains it is def. the way to go if you can handle the sides, i have known a few people just stop taking it because of the sides. If your freind is making it i would def. go with the powder over the pellets,you will get a stronger conversion.

He makes it injectable... Buys a kit and the chemical and mixes it...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes but does he use the finaplex pellets or tren a powder?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Although some tren is lost in the conversion how much stronger do you get with just the use of powder? I mean how significant? I would not think it would be by much, but i could be wrong.

Thread Information