TxBeef is offline Junior Member

Talking Deca/Super-Test 250/D-bol: Advice

What's up bros!

Okay, I'm going on my 4 week of QV Deca 300 mg once a week for 10 weeks (first cycle) and seeing awesome gains in size and strength.
    I just now got my paws on Tornel's SuperTest 250 and 40 10mg Thai d-bols tabs. Should I add one of these to my deca (i know, should have done at the beginning but couldn't at the time, my bad!) or just hold off?

Side note:
    I'm not really trying to become a monster, just coming back from a powerlifting injury and my doc says it's okay now and that I can use my "juice" if I want. Was originally in the 165 lb wt class for 3 years and am now 176 lbs. The next weight class is 181 lb in which I will be competing in November 06, 2004 unless I gain more weight, then I'll have to be in the 198 lb class. Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know what my goals are (more strength, which is coming along great!) as size is just secondary to me.

Thanks bros! Y'all are a kick ass group as I feel this is one of the safest and greatest places to come for info!!!

Y'all take care now and thanks in advance for any advice,

TxBeef

Jackt23 is offline Member
    if you have test already in the cycle, then hold off on both, def dont throw dbol in...keep it for next and use it to jumpstart....if you have no problems "down low" with deca alone....then keep the test and dbol for another cycle

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd add the test no matter what, you can leave the dbol to another cycle, but add the test at 500mg cause deca is gonna start really kicking in and could seriously shut you down. Always need test as a base man. Also, need to be running anti e's with this. Nolva and (B6 for the progesterone). Always get all your gear before you start a cycle man

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    your doc said its ok for you to do steroids **** where is this doc located?

Awesome advice brutha's!!! I really appreciate it! I'll save the d-bol for another time then. My buddy who is about to turn pro after the year (he hopes!) says it's not too late to start the Super-Test 250. So should I add it?

If I do, I was thinking along more the lines of 1 shot every 5-7 days as I only have one bottle. Remember, I'm not tryin' to get huge, just tryin' to put 50-100 lbs on my squat, 50 on my bench, and 50-75 on my deadlift.

I have no dick problems right now. My MILF girlfriend and I screw 2-3 times a day anyway.

So should I add the SuperT?

T.B.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    your doc said its ok for you to do steroids **** where is this doc located?
    Hehe. . . actually he's a cool doc! He's a sports orthopedic surgeon and specializes in back and sports injuries. Ironically he trains at the same gym I train at and when I first saw him in his office we both were like "Whoa!" I didn't know he was a doc!

Anyway, he gave me some meds for my injured back and told me what to do and what not to do and it got better. I also told him that I knew he wasn't stupid and that a lot of powerlifters, bodbybuilders and professional athletes he sees day in and day out are on the juice. He concured and just laughed about it.

So then I said to him, "When you give me the okay to get back to training would it be okay for me to take my juice?" and he said, "If you feel you should do that then go ahead. That "stuff" will only make your injury heal a little faster and make your lifts go up to where you were before your injury and then some!" I was like "Hell yeah doc, you da' man!"

So now he sees me at the gym and just chuckles 'cause he knows I'm on ****!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd start the supertest right away and let it run past the deca , however the supertest has testosterone deconate which will last up to 4 weeks before it wears off just like the deca. The supertest needs to be done like 1/2 CC every other day or maybe 1 CC every 3rd or 4th day, the supertest will help to control the fat gain of deca, especially if the test last well past the deca, it will help burn off the deca fat.

Thanks Ntpadude! I'll start the supertest on Monday after my deca shot tomorrow. Now for future reference, I was gonna start my clomid therapy about a week after the last deca shot. If I'm still taking the supertest 250, would that interfere with the clomid therapy?

Side note: since I'm gonna start the test, I'll start the nolva as well, I just need to get some.

Thanks again!!!

Okay bros, here's my plan: (just took my 4th shot of deca today @ 300mg)

Weeks 1-10: deca 300 on Sundays,
    then I will start my Super-Test 250 on Monday then every 4-5 days after that which should end the week of my last deca shot.
    Weeks 7-10: d-bol @ 20mg a day.

I should be getting the nolva and/or proviron this week or next and take one of them everyday.

A week after the cycle I will then start my clomid therapy.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Some may not agree with me here, but it wouldn't hurt to run the dbol . Just run it at week 7-10 or 9-12 for instance. It'll surely help with strength.

Also, test is needed. Don't ever do a cycle again without test, IMO.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TxBeef
    Okay bros, here's my plan: (just took my 4th shot of deca today @ 300mg)

Weeks 1-10: deca 300 on Sundays,
    then I will start my Super-Test 250 on Monday then every 4-5 days after that which should end the week of my last deca shot.
    Weeks 7-10: d-bol @ 20mg a day.

I should be getting the nolva and/or proviron this week or next and take one of them everyday.

A week after the cycle I will then start my clomid therapy.
    I'd also like to add a piece of advice: Next time have all your supplies with you before you start. I can't stress this enough.

Thanks JerzeyBoy!

I hear what you are sayin' brutha, but next time I'll be ready.
    Last edited by TxBeef; 09-12-2004 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks JerzeyBoy!

I hear what you are sayin' brutha, but next time I'll be ready.
    No doubt bro, Good Luck with your cycle.

thanks bruthaman!

Thanks Ntpadude! I'll start the supertest on Monday after my deca shot tomorrow. Now for future reference, I was gonna start my clomid therapy about a week after the last deca shot. If I'm still taking the supertest 250, would that interfere with the clomid therapy?

Side note: since I'm gonna start the test, I'll start the nolva as well, I just need to get some.

Thanks again!!!
    Actually I take that back about 4 weeks to PCT... I ran out of gear and sources are slow or disabled due to hurricane scare... I have gone 16 days since my last... and obviously I am now in full PCT... dropped 5 lbs, libido is dead and balls are increasing size very rapidly... I know I should wait but I went ahead and did 300 mg clomid recognizing signs of zero testosterone , been somewhat depressed, etc... Also started tongkat ali and tribulus and this is contributing to the increasing ball size. I was having a terrible time earlier today as I hit that zero testosteorne level but the clomid/tribulus/tongkat have me feeling better this evening.

Thanks again!!!
    No you need to start your clomid therapy 2 or 3 weeks after you exit "everything" including test.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    before u start clomid therapy u need to check the half lives of your drugs....your cycle should have been set up that youd come off everything at the same time....when thats the case...u start pct

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    No you need to start your clomid therapy 2 or 3 weeks after you exit "everything" including test.
    Yeah, that's what my bro said: 2 weeks after. He's about to turn pro!

Yeah, that's what my bro said: 2 weeks after. He's about to turn pro!
    If your cycle is 10 weeks than you need to stop deca at week nine. Continue with the test until week 10, than the PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    before u start clomid therapy u need to check the half lives of your drugs....your cycle should have been set up that youd come off everything at the same time....when thats the case...u start pct
    Yes bro, that's exaclty how it was set up. I will come off everything, the deca , test 250, and d-bol all at the same time, wait two weeks, then start the clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    If your cycle is 10 weeks than you need to stop deca at week nine. Continue with the test until week 10, than the PCT
    EXACTLY!

EXACTLY!
    Your def good to go bro, Grow like a phucking weed, good luck

Thanks JerzeyBoy, that's some good motivation brutha!

Thread Information