Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

8 months off and i'm back. anti e ques

I cannot wait to get back into the shape i was in back in december. I got into a car accident and tried to recover too quickly. I jumped into another cycle trying to avoid my hurting wrists but found the pain to be too harsh and had to cut my prop/fina cycle after a month. I decided to take off a couple months to fully recover and not interfere with the physical therapy. I went all out and even stopped dieting because i wanted to live normal for once in the last 8 years. Now it is a couple months before my wedding and i have completely healed. Now i have started my dieting and hardcore training once again. I am due to start a new cycle within the next week. I wanted to go simple and do a bulking cycle consisting of dbol 30mg (1-4) and Test E. 500mg 1-12 to put on some of my lost muscle. I am going to keep my diet clean and will hopefully add 15lbs after water retention is over.

What is the best Anti E to keep water weight down?
    I was planning on running Nolvadex all throughout the cycle. Anything else that will be needed? I do not want to be a blob for the honeymoon in 3 months. Please let me know

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    l-dex is a good anti-e @.25mg/ed but personally i prefer femara @ 1.25mg/EOD. much stronger if u retain water easily like i do. u can run it with PCT as well to keep the bloat off

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    I cannot wait to get back into the shape i was in back in december. I got into a car accident and tried to recover too quickly. I jumped into another cycle trying to avoid my hurting wrists but found the pain to be too harsh and had to cut my prop/fina cycle after a month. I decided to take off a couple months to fully recover and not interfere with the physical therapy. I went all out and even stopped dieting because i wanted to live normal for once in the last 8 years. Now it is a couple months before my wedding and i have completely healed. Now i have started my dieting and hardcore training once again. I am due to start a new cycle within the next week. I wanted to go simple and do a bulking cycle consisting of dbol 30mg (1-4) and Test E. 500mg 1-12 to put on some of my lost muscle. I am going to keep my diet clean and will hopefully add 15lbs after water retention is over.

What is the best Anti E to keep water weight down?
    I was planning on running Nolvadex all throughout the cycle. Anything else that will be needed? I do not want to be a blob for the honeymoon in 3 months. Please let me know
    It also has to do with genetics, how bloated you really get. IMO go with the nolva at 10-20mg throughout cycle. Keep ldex on hand just in case you need to up your dosage of anti-E. Good luck with getting back into the gym and congrats on your marriage.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i normally run nolva at around 10mg ed. i think i will pick up some ldex and keep it in case i need it or run it a couple days before the honeymoon just to help out a little more. i wanna look good for the pictures. my fiance is camera happy.

Thread Information