saltydog1820 is offline Junior Member

25g OK for Winny?

Can you use a 25g needle to inject Winstrol or will the crystals plug it up?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Why are you going to waste yourself time and pain injecting it. Unless you just look forward to ED injections. Just drink it bro, it will be a lot easier.

Will be shooting Test Prop ED so might as well inject the Winny. No one can answer my question?

Iowa is offline Banned
    It depends on the quality of winny. Way back, i used ttokkyo winny and it got plugged in a 22 guage. That stuff sucked. Anyway, Id use at minimum size 23.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    is it micronized winny? if it is it can fit thru 25. if not prolly not.
    and i wouldnt drink it. its not as effective as injecting. if you wanted to drink it you should just buy the tabs.

somedude247 is offline Member
    A 25g will do just fine bro

It's pharmaceutical grade. Prescription stuff. I will give it a try. Thanks for your opinions.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Drink it bro

The gains you would lose from drinking it rather than injecting it are so minimal that it wouldn't matter. I didn't know you were shooting the prop too, that is why I recommended drinking it. Yes, a 23G at the least is what I would use.

The gains you would lose from drinking it rather than injecting it are so minimal that it wouldn't matter. I didn't know you were shooting the prop too, that is why I recommended drinking it. Yes, a 23G at the least is what I would use, but a 25G should work fine.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    is it micronized winny? if it is it can fit thru 25. if not prolly not.
    and i wouldnt drink it. its not as effective as injecting. if you wanted to drink it you should just buy the tabs.
    how can you tel if its micronized? the winny i have is vet gear.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Not until you pull it out.

Good winny seperates completely in a matter of a few days

Quote Originally Posted by BigAndy69
    Not until you pull it out.

Good winny seperates completely in a matter of a few days

thanks, so the only way i can tel is whenever it gets plugged in my 25g needle. i too only had to use 25g for all my gear. if that is going to be the case i might as well just drink it.

it will either say it on the bottle, or you will have to try it yourself. some micronized winny can fit in a 27guage!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Drink it bro
    Don't listen to this kind of advice. If you CAN and are WILLING to inject it , then inject it. It will be more effective than drinking , also less hard on the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Don't listen to this kind of advice. If you CAN and are WILLING to inject it , then inject it. It will be more effective than drinking , also less hard on the liver.

exactly!

Realllly... less hard on your liver... huh???? I don't think so bro, you need to stop listening to the old wifes tales. either way it will get into your blood stream and be metabolized by your liver. And either way can be potentially just as toxic. Maybe you need to take a pharmocology clase and learn a little about the way drugs are metabolized. And not it will not be that much more effective. It all works about the same orally or injected.

Drink it... like i said. especially if you are concerned about the injects.

exactly!
    No, not exactly.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I had winny 100. the one with the kangaroo on the bottle(sydgroup?) i think and it got stopped up in a 22g needle so....

Winstrol: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

Winstrol :

From BB.com

The injectable version often gives more results. <----I'll give you this, but its really not that much more effective. I have done 4 cycels with winny in them, and they have all worked about the same.: In similar doses there is still more breakdown upon first pass in the liver, making it difficult to get an equal amount absorbed. And on top of that it has to be mentioned that most people simply don't take an equal amount. Too many pills, lesser availability, higher cost. Many factors play a role in that. But of course an oral is to be preferred over daily injections as that gives the necessary complications as well. Think of abscesses and lumps, the searching for new injection sites due to pain and so on. Some have solved this problem by simply drinking the Winny injections. It's the same substance, also methylated to withstand the liver, the availability and price are better and its contained in water. So there really aren't many objections to this.

Of course because they are the same substance, regardless of the method of use, its not advised to use Winny for long periods of time. Slightly less hepatoxic than most 17-alpha alkylated substrates, so it can be used a bit longer, as long as 8 weeks, but longer than that is not wise. Elevation of liver values is quite common.

The specificity of Winny however, lies in how it counteracts estrogenic side-effects such as gyno and excess water retention. First of all it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males. Because some of these compounds nonetheless show some affinity for aromatase they may have some use in blocking estrogen from other steroids they are stacked with. Wether or not Winny acts in this way is not entirely sure. What has been a popular point of discussion with stanozolol is its suggested anti-progestagenic effects. The theory goes that Winny can bind and compete for a position at the progesterone receptor much like Clomid of Nolvadex would at the estrogen receptor, thereby inhibiting progestagenic effects. Now, progesterone can aggravate estrogenic side-effects by agonizing estrogen and it does play a role in gyno.
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 09-13-2004 at 08:37 PM.

sorry but i didnt take the time to read all the above posts but i personally think drinking winny and it being effective is a wives tale.

Iowa is offline Banned
    sorry but i didnt take the time to read all the above posts but i personally think drinking winny and it being effective is a wives tale.
    The injectable winny is the EXACT SAME substance as the orals, just in water. So you're basically saying that oral winny is ineffective then?

That's nice, maybe you should read the post above you

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    drinking it or injecting doesnt change the fact of the matter that it is 17aa and will still pass throough the liver. Just drink it! no less effective or more effective. If one way is, it would be such a miniscule amount that you would not be able to tell.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

but everyone knows that winny tabs is not as effective as winny depot because its taken orally! so how would taking winny depot orally be any more effective than winny tabs. you just dont get the same results orally as injected. this is ridiculous!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    but everyone knows that winny tabs is not as effective as winny depot because its taken orally! so how would taking winny depot orally be any more effective than winny tabs. you just dont get the same results orally as injected. this is ridiculous!!
    depending on manufacturer. You have to consider fillers, binders and dosing of the tabs when making a oral tab. BTW it is not rediculous!! just because there is more than one person in this thread that tends to disagree with you doesnt make it rediculous.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information