JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

Competition Bros I need your help (Diuretics)

Hey guys whats up...I have a show coming up in about 1 week and I am thinking about using a mild diuretic for the show....I have heard that if you are very lean around 4-6% bodyfat that adding a diuretic will make u shredded like no other....Well I want to use it but I am very scared of going flat for the show, losing to much size, and looking like crap!! however, I have aldactone (25 mg) which I have been hearing is a very mild diuretic...I have talked to Mike XXL and he gave me the proper dosages which was great advice so I know how to use it but now my questions are....has anyone tried this diuretic pre competition? have you ever went flat, lost size, lost muscle pumps or cramped? I just am very nervous and would like some input, I have 2 days to make up my mind.....thanks guys!! any advice is very very welcome!!

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    might get more help in the BB forum

Served is offline Associate Member
    You picked a good one in my opinion to use for your first time. It's potassium sparing so you would be less likely to cramp up. I would go with the dosages xxl told you. by the way, DONT add any extra potassium when using aldactone.

JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro...im pretty shredded right now but how much do u think this stuff will add to the effect?

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Aldactone is quite weak compared to a loop diuretic (such as Lasix).
    I wouldn't supplement w/ any extra potassium, however, to prevent a hyperkalemic state (too high potassium).

Thread Information