Phatso is offline Associate Member

Strange Questions...

hello everyone sorry to ask these 2 questions but im really curious..
    im 3 weeks into sustanon 250 and primo depot + amino acids clenbeutrol thermo red bcomplex and some other pills.. anyway im wondering.. will having sex be a bad thing? like release hormones ive injected? or is it ok to have sex during cycle? i can hold it lol .. but if im loosing anything from cycle by havin sex then i wouldnt want to.. letme know.. and the other thing.. some dude told me if i do to many stomache crunches on machine my belly button would pop out literally.. i do 400 crunches and around 300 situps a day... .. sorry to bother u guys.. just really worried..

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    hello everyone sorry to ask these 2 questions but im really curious..
    im 3 weeks into sustanon 250 and primo depot + amino acids clenbeutrol thermo red bcomplex and some other pills.. anyway im wondering.. will having sex be a bad thing? like release hormones ive injected? or is it ok to have sex during cycle? i can hold it lol .. but if im loosing anything from cycle by havin sex then i wouldnt want to.. letme know.. and the other thing.. some dude told me if i do to many stomache crunches on machine my belly button would pop out literally.. i do 400 crunches and around 300 situps a day... .. sorry to bother u guys.. just really worried..
    The hormones you lose from sex isn't much, your okay, lol don't worry. And the belly button thing sounds just outragious, but you never know. Wait for other to answer I guess, lol

lol i hope it is cuz im really scared to pop into the gym and have my insides out!! lol i hope we get some more replies...

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    lol i hope it is cuz im really scared to pop into the gym and have my insides out!! lol i hope we get some more replies...
    lol.

Bump for our bro

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    OMFG!! How many threads have to do with sex and cycle simultaneously?? YES YOU CAN!!! The belly button thing is stupid. Theres no way that can happen.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    No sex on cycle...All the steroids you inject form a reservoir depot in the crypt's of leidig (source of spermatogenesis and other seminal fluids). Anyway to make a long story short. These depots are where the testoterone/sperm are pulled from to form complete semen. Every time an ejacuation occurs a small percentage of overall testosterone is lost. Ever notice why people that masturbate alot seem kind of feminine, this is your reason. I would hold off from sex/masturbation for as long as possible to get best results

DoctaBig is offline Member

j/k...more is better when it comes to sex on cycle...just avoid it right before gym time, you might be tempted not to go!!!

ahah doctabig u freaked me out felt kinda gay for a min :P thanks

Thread Information