Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

question about eq dosing?

Guys im currently on week 6 test e/eq, i am running e at 500mg/wk and eq 400mg/wk. quation is my source was late in delivering my 2nd batch of eq so instead of shooting the regualr 500mg(test), 400mg(eq), i only had 1ml left of eq thats around 50mg(low dosed ). i think my stuff will arrive this week or next. Am i in big trouble or what? when i get my eq should i add up all the dosages i missed or just forget about it? Really worried! thanks in advance

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I dont think you are in big trouble, but your levels will be alittle off. Although EQ is mild so the sides of the imbalance will probably be negledgable. I wounld worry about it. But getting all the gear before you start eliminates these issues.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I dont think you are in big trouble, but your levels will be alittle off. Although EQ is mild so the sides of the imbalance will probably be negledgable. I wounld worry about it. But getting all the gear before you start eliminates these issues.
    i made sure to get all my gear before i started but my source accidentally gave me the 50ml bottle instead of the 100ml.

Thread Information