gya321 is offline Member

same pinz in this location?

Hey guys whats up. Well i've been hittin the outer thigh for some time now and Im tired of it. I think im gonna go with the calf. I have 22g 1" and just making sure these are cool for that area. thanks for any feedback.

seanw is offline Banned

**** bro, 22g calf? crazy... go for delts, glutes and quad, jeez crist calf, heard those were hell.....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i hit my delts everyday with 1cc of fina ans a half cc of prop. then i hit my gluts with my deca and test-enth, the larger(3cc) injections. the shoulder seem to be the least painful place for me even with prop. as long as you hit the upper outer prt. you dont want to hit thr inner part of your shoulder. also if you never did a calf injection. its going to hurt like hell till that muscle gets used to thr oil. but there is a good chance(if its your first calf injection) you wont be able to walk for a week.

dtr98 is offline Member
    i was using a 22g @ 1" for thighs and pecs, went to a 25g and that works fine, just takes alittle longer to inject.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Hey guys whats up. Well i've been hittin the outer thigh for some time now and Im tired of it. I think im gonna go with the calf. I have 22g 1" and just making sure these are cool for that area. thanks for any feedback.
    check out this thread

Half of my calf is fluggin dead!!

This is just one of many people who have had calf injections go wrong. I use 25g 1" for all of my injections...try the glutes, delts, pecs, bi's or tri's

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Pick somewhere else... calves cant take more then 1/2 CC or the whole leg swells up something fierce and when it does you are at risk of deep vein thrombosis. Its real easy to poke right thru a muscle and inject into layers between muscles and this causes the intense swelling which is also aggrevated by your calves being the lowest place on your body so gravity pulls body fluids down and everything from the knee down swells bad and hard to get rid of it... like stays swollen for full weak if you goof up.

Thigh is best although too many injects makes the muscle tough... lay off it a couple weeks and use another site like delt or glutez the thigh muscle becomes easy to inject/poke again.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    22g -- that is like stabbing yourself with a harpoon. Try 25g, you will probably like it.

gya321 is offline Member
    Thanks guys. Im gonna try to avoid the calf it sounds like alot can go wrong. I've hit each side twice but it was with a friggin 1/2" and i had to push hard against my leg to get it deep enough. maybe the 25" is a good idea.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys. Im gonna try to avoid the calf it sounds like alot can go wrong. I've hit each side twice but it was with a friggin 1/2" and i had to push hard against my leg to get it deep enough. maybe the 25" is a good idea.
    Same thing happens to me but this is because you are injecting same spot more often then once every 2 weeks. Try moving 3 inches up or down the thigh, I found when it gets hard to push to get the needle in, or you start injecting and the needle starts forcing out or muscle just refuses to let you inject there, 3 inches in either direction, still good for injecting and it actually goes much easier. Its because you have esters built up in the muscle, if you give a chance for the esters to break down entirely before another inject, it helps an awful lot.

Most guys on a 2-3 month cycle dont see this problem... When you do a 5 monther or more, you really start fearing you are getting scar tissue.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    my favorites are delts, biceps and pecs. the calves are going to hurt!

Thread Information