hands is offline New Member

side effects from fina

I finshished my cycle of 75mg of fina ed and 100mg tp eod with clomid therpy at the end.I have been off cycle for 6+ weeks now. I have the typical side effect of acne, but i have these red welts that are located on my sides, which flare up sort of like hives, but there not. I've been to the doctor and dermatologist and they have not been able to give me a good answer other than to give me some drugs, any chance this is cycle related?

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I was miserable on fina, but that's about it. Everyone is different and everyone gets different sides. I doubt those red things could be from the fina. I never heard of that type of side. Get better though

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hands
    I finshished my cycle of 75mg of fina ed and 100mg tp eod with clomid therpy at the end.I have been off cycle for 6+ weeks now. I have the typical side effect of acne, but i have these red welts that are located on my sides, which flare up sort of like hives, but there not. I've been to the doctor and dermatologist and they have not been able to give me a good answer other than to give me some drugs, any chance this is cycle related?

How much gains did u keep????

general31 is offline Associate Member
    I got the same rashy type s**t on my fina/prop cycle. It started about week 3 and got real bad, ithched like crazy. I just finished the fina about a week ago and am running prop another 3 weeks. It has gotten a lot better in 1 week off fina. Just wait it out, it should get better I think.

hands is offline New Member
    I sarted out at 188lbs and got to 208 in only 5 weeks. I am still sitting at 200 lbs and slightly soft, but i'm more interested in growth than cuts right now. I also did not get stretch marks like when i did a cycle on sustenon. steady growth of quality muscle.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hands
    I sarted out at 188lbs and got to 208 in only 5 weeks. I am still sitting at 200 lbs and slightly soft, but i'm more interested in growth than cuts right now. I also did not get stretch marks like when i did a cycle on sustenon. steady growth of quality muscle.

Start the creatine ... thats what I did....u'll grow more

Thread Information